Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cock A Doodle Doo, Cock A Doodle Doo...........

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Cocks for Susan.

Yogi

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by manker@26 July 2004 - 12:03
    I said cock!!!! Not Hen!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    YAY!!! I'm finally making money off that saying

£5 please Yogi

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 July 2004 - 12:05
    YAY!!! I'm finally making money off that saying

£5 please Yogi

Jonno B)
    You never charged for cock before............

6. Lounge   -   #6
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I did, remember?.........I said you could if you gave me a bumper sticker that said "When in doubt, poke it out" :helpsmile:

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 July 2004 - 12:10
    I did, remember?.........I said you could if you gave me a bumper sticker that said "When in doubt, poke it out" :helpsmile:

Jonno B)
    Wrong!!!!

The sticker said: When in doubt, spit it out!!!! :x

Jeez, you really need to stop drinking!!!

see pictitle......

8. Lounge   -   #8

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED
    how about a talking cock?
    talkingcock
    im sure the girls will love it

10. Lounge   -   #10
    jetje's Avatar former star
    100g bacon, preferably in one piece
    20 charlotte onions (or normal onion, but not 20…)
    20 small mushrooms
    3-4 cloves of garlic
    a bunch of parsley (approx 150 ml when chopped)
    150 ml fine beef bouillon
    flour
    salt
    pepper
    2-3 tbl spoons of thyme
    2-3 bay leaves
    butter, olive oil
    bottle of full bodied red wine and cognac
    Cut bacon into pieces, fry in equal amounts of olive oil and butter. Remove bacon from pot

Cut mushrooms and onions (if they are big). Big food is fun food, do not chop into small pieces. If a mushie is small, leave it as it is. It improves the taste and it is definitely more fun eating it than eating something that looks like a uniform dismal porridge. Anyway… Sauté the mushrooms and onions in the same pot (sauté is a French word. I think it means something like frying at low to medium temp. A good sign is when the onions turn golden). Add the garlic just at the end. Do not fry garlic too long, the taste evaporates. Remove all from pot.

Remove meat from bones. Cut chicken in to pieces. Small food is boring food. Turn pieces in flour, salt and pepper. Sauté in same pot, do not use a fork to turn the pieces, it will "puncture" the meat releasing flavour. Remove all from pot (except fat).

Prewarm cognac, add it and ignite (watch your eyebrows, do not underestimate the power of cognac). Quench the fire with the red wine. Add bay leaves, thyme and half of the parsley and the bouillon. Bring to boil. Mix water with 3 tbl spoons of flour. Mix this into wine. Reduce the sauce to approximately 60% of volume. Add salt and pepper to taste.

comment: This is the difficult part. Know this: Hot red wine with fat tastes like shit. Save yourself the agony of tasting it until the alcohol is evaporated. Boiling it down in volume also serves to add the flavour of the spices into the sauce, especially the bay leaves, which requires a long time to "react". Salt is also very important. The sauce needs attention and time. Now, it will not taste great until all the ingredients are in. Do not expect an excellent taste at this point. It is only boiled red wine, fat and some spices. It is also a very good idea to enjoy a glass of wine while reducing the sauce. The flame bit is to release the flavours from the pot. I do not know if it works, but it sure looks very nice and will impress anyone in the vicinity. Remember to behave normally to give the impression that you do this all the time.

Add meat, mushies, onions and bacon. Let simmer for ca 20 minutes (tip try the onions, they should taste like onions and the sauce, not just the sauce). This simmering will improve the taste of the dish quite significantly. Sprinkle the rest of the parsley on the top.

Serve with rice, bread salad and red wine. This should feed 2-3 human beings.

One fairly normal chicken (use cock if you want, it’s stringy), equivalent amount of filets can also be used, calculate 1-1½ filet per person.

c'est ça, Coq Au Vin!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast