Thread: Nvidia 61.76 New Driver Problem

angel_of_death57
    Hello,

i just uodated to new nVidia drivers for my fx5200 and i go to look at my TV Display i have connected with S-Video to Video lead and its black and white when the card is set for I/PAL which is for the UK. My TV is set up correctly as is the card.

I have settings so it knows i am using a video lead and thats its I/PAL and it coming out in black and white. If i set it to NTSC it comes out in colour but NTSC not very good on my TV has its fuzzy and small and not good quality. The old drivers were fine with the TV whats going on.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    angel_of_death57
    I fixed problem it was my fault not drivers.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    samething here!

here is how to fix it:

right click desktop>properties>settings>advanced>on the top click ur graphics card name:

and that's about as far as i can take u cause some options aren't there for me right now, my tv isn't plugged into teh comp.

umm, i think u gotta click the tv pic somewhere in these settings then click setting>color or something.
    but what you are looking for is a tv saturation level. It is set in the middle which should mean color but somehow doesn't so u gotta move it to full.

hope this is helpful sorry i can't be any more help.

edit: How did u fix it?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    angel_of_death57
    The TV Output setting where you resize the screen if you click restore defaults so it should work then just resize it again give that a go.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57@26 July 2004 - 12:56
    The TV Output setting where you resize the screen if you click restore defaults so it should work then just resize it again give that a go.
    nono i already fixed it, thanks though. i was just wondering how u did it.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    angel_of_death57
    ah right lol its a daft problem tho