Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revamped "return Of The Jedi" Leaked To Internet

leeferdude's Avatar Walking Dumbass
    Revamped RETURN OF THE JEDI leaked to internet
    EPISODE VI from the STAR WARS TRILOGY DVD set
    Source: Cinescape
    It appears that at least one of the movies from the forthcoming STAR WARS TRILOGY (SWT) DVD set has been leaked to the internet. A ultra high quality divx copy of RETURN OF THE JEDI, featuring new effects and inclusions not seen in any prior released versions of the movie, has been placed online. So far no sightings of the SWT versions of A NEW HOPE or THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK have been reported online.

Several message forums of video and STAR WARS websites have confirmed that Sebastian Shaw has been removed from the "ghost trio" at the end of JEDI and replaced by Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker. As well, a scene showing the citizens of Naboo, consisting of both humans and Gungans, celebrating the death of the Emperor has been included in the montage of locations after the destruction of the second Death Star.

In recent years the online proliferation of bootleg copies of films has become a growing concern for Hollywood, with illegal copies of blockbusters sometimes available for download even before the opening night of the picture. With demand expected to be high for the September release of the STAR WARS TRILOGY DVD set, it may have been inevitable that one, if not all, of the movies would show up online before their street date.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    that is pretty cool! can't wait for the final release of all 3

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    forget all 3 im waiting for the ultimate 6 movies one B)

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by leeferdude@26 July 2004 - 08:13
    Sebastian Shaw has been removed from the "ghost trio" at the end of JEDI and replaced by Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker. As well, a scene showing the citizens of Naboo, consisting of both humans and Gungans
    oh great, more CRAP we didn't even ask for. i just knew that they were holding back the original trilogy so they could edit jar jar binks into it. attention lucasfilm: QUIT TRYING TO RUIN EVERYTHING THAT WAS EVER GOOD ABOUT STAR WARS.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    And I thought that one day I could watch the original Trilogy on something else than a 20 years old VHS...

What next? Carebears instead of stormtroopers?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+26 July 2004 - 19:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 26 July 2004 - 19:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leeferdude@26 July 2004 - 08:13
    Sebastian Shaw has been removed from the "ghost trio" at the end of JEDI and replaced by Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker. As well, a scene showing the citizens of Naboo, consisting of both humans and Gungans
    oh great, more CRAP we didn&#39;t even ask for. i just knew that they were holding back the original trilogy so they could edit jar jar binks into it. attention lucasfilm: QUIT TRYING TO RUIN EVERYTHING THAT WAS EVER GOOD ABOUT STAR WARS. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly

The special editions of the films a few years back, that was tweaking it a bit - This is just starting to fuck around with the films a little too much.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by Illuminati@26 July 2004 - 22:03
    Exactly

The special editions of the films a few years back, that was tweaking it a bit - This is just starting to fuck around with the films a little too much.
    i would say its the other way round, these new additions are just little tweaks, a different face is pretty subtle (borderline pointless) - I&#39;m just hoping they delete Jabba&#39;s scene in A New Hope and Greedo shooting first
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    well said Darth,

if its not broken dont try & fix it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    plus episode 1 & 2 are shit

4 5 & 6 are the boys&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Signature removed, check the Board Rules.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    when i saw this on torrentbits.org the other day i was a little confused. i get it now B)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast