2. Lounge   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Shit this is as a shame to see

You can&#39;t let <s>him</s> them win though Peerz

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by danb@26 July 2004 - 22:08
    Shit this is as a shame to see

You can&#39;t let <s>him</s> them win though Peerz
    Thats the thing Dan, <s>He</s> They have lready won, i was picked on and abused if you will, suspended for 8 days with no reason given, then when i am finally set free i ask why, i am suspended again, i start Pm&#39;ing people know one knows&#39;s i get in conact witht he person who did the suspenisions and as soon as i ask the question they stop replying, at that point i get so fucking pissed off i lose it, make a signture that refers to the person in the slightest way, not even there current forum name and i get my posting abilities taken way, i again am given no reason and have to fight to find out why, again no reason given. I get in contact with Brian who says most of the mods have sid that the signature was wrong and they want me gone or at least punished. So he agree&#39;s to give me one last chance?

This is when im fucking losing it, oi have been picked on, bullied, abused for no fucking reason and i am given one more chance and them im out. So i decide there&#39;s no point staying becuase i know in a week, 2 weeks or even 3 this person is gonna see a post of mine, remember they wnt me banned and do it, say i called them a bad name or insulted the team, bada bing im gone.

Only way i would even fucking think of returning to this forum is if someone from the team can GIVE ME A FUCKING REASON .

4. Lounge   -   #14
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

5. Lounge   -   #15
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    sparsley waves.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@26 July 2004 - 23:30
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=119360

8. Lounge   -   #18
    And seeing as this forum can&#39;t be fucked to give me n answer my Overclocking guide has been removed, both the orignal topix and pinned re-post by VB1234 have been removed untill further notice.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    muchspl2
    you know if everyone removed their guides maybe the admin would do some house cleaning
    but just one or 2 people threating to leave doesn&#39;t really mean shit, more will come, most don&#39;t even know you, you have to be a realiest, this is just a goddamn internet message board

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    adios

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast