Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aliens Vs Predator 2 Problem

hi i currently d/l AVSP2 from suprnova copied the images on to 2 disks then tried to install it but when it asks you to put in disk 2 you can put it in but then it says CRC Error Marine.rez file missing of .cab file invalid or something like that and it only gets to about 25% installation completion. Please Help. Thank You

2. Games   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by supersaiyanvegeta85@27 July 2004 - 09:26
    hi i currently d/l AVSP2 from suprnova copied the images on to 2 disks then tried to install it but when it asks you to put in disk 2 you can put it in but then it says CRC Error Marine.rez file missing of .cab file invalid or something like that and it only gets to about 25% installation completion. Please Help. Thank You
    Have you tried burning from the images downloaded using some thing like Daemon tools?

3. Games   -   #3
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by supersaiyanvegeta85@27 July 2004 - 13:26
    Bad Burning cuases that problems, Mounting them is better i never burn my game i always get thoes CRC error if i do burn them. but if u still want to burn them then use "Alcohol 120%" and select the right copy protection(u can find info about which protection has been used in nfo file came with download) and more Ram uve have ur burnt games will be perfict .

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #4
    but ive deleted my image files to free up some memory. ive just tried installing again and it got up to 43% this time?

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by supersaiyanvegeta85@27 July 2004 - 14:04
    but ive deleted my image files to free up some memory. ive just tried installing again and it got up to 43% this time?
    another trick
    just use "IsoBuster" To extract the Files from the cd as Image File then mount Them.
    Use this Guide to Extract Data As a image file

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Games   -   #6
    burn your disks at lower speed. that tends to make em work better for me
    <span style='color:black'>websites that are actually good</span>
    http://www.sputnik7.com - music videos &amp; short films &amp; anime
    http://www.atomfilms.com - more short films
    http://www.howstuffworks.com - learning can be fun
    http://www.caedes.net - probably the best wallpapers on the net

7. Games   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MicroScreen2@27 July 2004 - 15:07
    burn your disks at lower speed. that tends to make em work better for me
    Slightly off-topic but I&#39;ve been finding a lot of movie files that I burn onto disk (in avi or mpeg format) are not copying back onto my HD giving me ms-dos errors and cycle redundancy errors.

Is it best to burn at lower speeds to avoid these types of errors?

8. Games   -   #8
    whenever i try and use isobuster to extract the image file from my avsp2 disc 1 it gets to 42% and says that there is an error and gives me some options to pick from?

9. Games   -   #9
    replace with 0000, but that wont help thought but give it a shot.

Benjamen button

10. Games   -   #10
    i did not read this hol post but CRC wood not stop u from installing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast