Thread: Axvideoconvert

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I found this little program on my quest to find it

axVideoConvert

It can convert anything into DVD format. That mean avi/mpg/divx/rm/mov/ect... to Mpeg1 or Mpeg2. Witch it the format that all the other programs require for you to make a dvd video.

Covert with axVideoConvert, then use you favorite dvd autoring program to burn it. I recommend DVD-Lab or tmpgenc dvd author.

Dont really need the crack, when it launches it make you sit there for about 10s asking if you want to buy it. Atlease it dosent put crap on the video when it converts the video, saying that its a demo. :wtf:

But PM for the crack for axVideoConvert, if you dont want to wait that 10s.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    doesn't tmpgenc do the same thing?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    TMPGenc dosent convert mpgs into mpeg1 or mpeg2

TMPGenc cant read or convert Mpeg4, and you need Mpeg1/2 for DVD.

Also when you get an vcd or svcd its a differant format of mpeg, that also tmpgenc cant read or convert.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    _
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>TMPGenc dosent convert mpgs into mpeg1 or mpeg2[/b]

Yes, it does.

Originally posted by Agent Smith@
    TMPGenc cant read or convert Mpeg4, and you need Mpeg1/2 for DVD.
    Yes, it does, if you have the proper codecs installed and if you have the DirectShow filter reader thing at the highest priority in Enviromental Settings.

<!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith

Also when you get an vcd or svcd its a differant format of mpeg, that also tmpgenc cant read or convert. [/quote]
    What do you mean different format of MPEG? KVCD? Yes, TMPGEnc can convert those.

But the free version of TMPGEnc only encodes to MPEG1, you need TMPGEnc Plus if you want to encode to MPEG2.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Them why do i get this message when i do some mpgs.

That mpg is from a VCD that was tooken out but ISObuster. So by what you are saying is that it should work.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    _
    Did you go into Enviromental settings and set the DirectShow File Reader thing at the highest priority?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by [Spam]@28 July 2004 - 10:26
    Did you go into Enviromental settings and set the DirectShow File Reader thing at the highest priority?
    Just tried it, and got the same message.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    _
    That&#39;s strange. I always download non VCD compliant MPEG&#39;s off K-Lite, then use TMPGEnc to make them VCD compliant.

Are you trying to open a MPEG2 file? I think only the Plus version supports that.