Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: !ive Been Busted!

Poster
    damn ive been busted by somebody. I live in the uk and the shop i got my pc from 6months ago called "time computers" phoned today but i was at the football match. They then asked my mum all questions about how i use the computer and what i used it for. I thought this was pretty suspicious..now ive just turned on my PC and all my downloaded stuff and kazaa has vanished?????!?! how could this have happend? all my legitimate stuff is still installed yet my kazaa,my shared files and all the downloaded files i have on my pc have vanished. Is it really possible for them to delete and uninstall things???

it seems a VERY big coincidence how a guy from the shop phones asking my mum if i download,what i use my pc for etc and then for me to switch on my pc and EVERYTHING i have ever downloaded including non kazaa has vanished??

it is not my hardrive deleting itself because all my legitimate games,software and other things are still on my pc

any ideas?? Thanks

oh and should i reinstall kazaa?? i want to but im not pretty damn scared to

fuck Derby County

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Noldar
    Perhaps your mum deleted everything.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    All I can say that is really scary.

That really sux for you.

Ouch!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    lol my mum dosent even know how to switch on a pc never mind hack my password, and then delete all my stuff

they phone up and ask how ive been using my pc and internet

then all my fielsharing files have gone along with other downloads..

fuck Derby County

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    It was the

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    i don't get it so you think the company you bought the pc from has some kinda backdoor to your pc and they unistalled kazaa and deleted your shared folder.

I cannot see why?
    But i would check the logs. i think windows records all the tasks it performs you just have to find the file. i cannot remember the name though.

have a look through system restore and see when the point of kazaa disappearing was set. then look through the logs at that date.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    i got my pc from 6months ago called "time computers"
    That computer company is probably putting secret spyware in they're computer builds and it lets them see everything u do on it. Piracy Attackers.. If u want to do things right, build your own computer. That kind of act they did on you sounds illigal.. They had direct access via your internet and network. It's possible for these things to happen...even with a firewall sometimes (cause if the device they put in is hardware...cant block it unless u take it out)

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Perhaps your mum deleted everything.

this cracks me up, I'm sorry but its sad.

Calling your house to see how your computer is doing by the shop isn't a big deal, since i'm sure its what they do to anybody who buys at their shop.

check your computer for virus/trojans, scan everything.

and, ask your mom.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    This is simple just call the company, try and remember the guy u bought it from (it was only 6 months ago think hard) and talk to him. Bitch him out like you've never bitched anyone out before and fuckin make him feel like shit. Threaten to sue and then maybe he'll/she'll confess. That is kind of a solution. But it still dont get ur files back. Just trying to help

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    This is simple just call the company, try and remember the guy u bought it from (it was only 6 months ago think hard) and talk to him. Bitch him out like you've never bitched anyone out before and fuckin make him feel like shit. Threaten to sue and then maybe he'll/she'll confess. That is kind of a solution. But it still dont get ur files back. Just trying to help

Don't do that, this mistake could could be done by its user. think back what you did..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast