Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Seen The Latest Doom Trailer

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    ok I am not playing that sucker alone , nor at anytime where it is even slightly dark :helpsmile:

wonder if my keyboard will allow me to play whilst behind the couch :helpsmile:

2. Games   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@30 July 2004 - 19:16
    ok I am not playing that sucker alone , nor at anytime where it is even slightly dark :helpsmile:

just dled, this is like annoying/teasing for me i HATE this anticipation (especially when the guy at the end says something about anticipation), ur rite i will most likely not be playing this alone but defiantely playing it in the dark wit 5.1 surround (if u don&#39;t it kinda ruins the purpose). I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+31 July 2004 - 04:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 31 July 2004 - 04:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@30 July 2004 - 19:16

just dled, this is like annoying/teasing for me i HATE this anticipation (especially when the guy at the end says something about anticipation), ur rite i will most likely not be playing this alone but defiantely playing it in the dark wit 5.1 surround (if u don&#39;t it kinda ruins the purpose). I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    it does look kinda good doesn&#39;t it

manic miner may have to go on hold for a bit

I actually debated making that post as normally all I get in here is...&#39;seen it before..&#39;, &#39;...old news..&#39;, &#39;I saw a better example on..&#39;, &#39; it is crap..&#39; etc etc and more such enthusiastic responses, finally I time one right...got a new movie for stalker too, but I think that is old hat, looks pretty good too

what spec you got? I read the guide you pointed too, good read ta, nice to see I will be able to play it in some form

4. Games   -   #4
    Good, I&#39;m not thew only one who&#39;s scared by this game. Only playing between the hours of 12 PM and 4 PM when whole family is home, LOL. I don&#39;t want to know what it&#39;s like playing at 2 am with all the lights out and noise-cancelling headphones, or worse, a 7.1 surround sound system. Just the sound of something groaning from my back left speaker would scare the crap out of me...

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by DWells55@31 July 2004 - 05:23
    Good, I&#39;m not thew only one who&#39;s scared by this game. Only playing between the hours of 12 PM and 4 PM when whole family is home, LOL. I don&#39;t want to know what it&#39;s like playing at 2 am with all the lights out and noise-cancelling headphones, or worse, a 7.1 surround sound system. Just the sound of something groaning from my back left speaker would scare the crap out of me...

just realised that the middle smiley in my sig is a pretty fair representation of what I will be like trying to play the game :helpsmile:

6. Games   -   #6
    Got a smiley where the smiley jumps fifty feet out of the chair and gets his head stuck in the ceiling from fear? Cuz that will be me&#33; Or one where it has a heart attack LOL

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by DWells55@30 July 2004 - 21:32
    Got a smiley where the smiley jumps fifty feet out of the chair and gets his head stuck in the ceiling from fear? Cuz that will be me&#33; Or one where it has a heart attack LOL
    lol, i need that heart attack one, i&#39;ll try to be the first (hopefully, or i&#39;ll hack into whoever else&#39;s comp that beats me to it) to post pics of the game when i get my hands on it, oh just a note i finally set up the 5.1 surround (b4 i started the crazy huper thread that i keep spamming in about doom3 bumped up to 31st) and it works like a beaut.&#33; now to find me some volunteers who&#39;ll endure doom3 wit me at 1 am wit no lights (note to self, build a switch taht controls room lights rite next to computer. ( not e note to self, get a better grpahix cared)>

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by DWells55@31 July 2004 - 05:32
    we could probably start a doom support group, were groups sit in large well lit places in the middle of the day playing the game with soothing music playing in the background :music1:

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+30 July 2004 - 21:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 30 July 2004 - 21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWells55@31 July 2004 - 05:32
    Got a smiley where the smiley jumps fifty feet out of the chair and gets his head stuck in the ceiling from fear?&nbsp; Cuz that will be me&#33;&nbsp; Or one where it has a heart attack LOL
    we could probably start a doom support group, were groups sit in large well lit places in the middle of the day playing the game with soothing music playing in the background :music1: [/b][/quote]
    lol that&#39;d be funny

GODADMAN FLOOD CONTOL RDAMN U TO HELL CODGOAMDNAM IT&#33;&#33;&#33; GHSAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10. Games   -   #10
    What could we call it? CADAN? Cowards Afraid of Doom3 At Nighttime? I may let my friends play it next time I have a few sleepover at nighttime. Chances are whoever it is will keep playing for a long time, t the point when everyone is asleep. At that time, I&#39;ll still be awake, sneak up behind him, and scare the crap out of him somehow, effectively making him piss his pants. Now that will be fun. Yet shockingly evil.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast