Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Robot

How about 100 people chip in $100

Then we'd get all the hot new releases in Telecine quality!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    nev23
    I have just put up a copy of I, Robot. I watched it first and it is very good. The sound seems quiet at first but the loud bits are as loud as they should be. Cinema sound has a wider dynamic range than domestic sound tracks.
    I.Robot.TS.Xvid.Centropy-OneCD. avi 717,212 KB

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    i luv u xara
    Originally posted by nev23@2 August 2004 - 17:25
    thats a reencode of the centropy release... to .avi

i've downloaded a couple of reencodes done by this "group"??? and altough some people say they are not as good as the original, i gotta say they play really good on my xbox.... and plus i hate vcds and svcds.. avi is the way to go... always
    dude!!!
    la cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar...

- JOIN our fold@home team... ... something about genetics n' stuff
    -i just had a pm conversation with MYSELF!!!... ... ...wow... that's sad

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by nev23@2 August 2004 - 17:25
    I have just put up a copy of I, Robot. I watched it first and it is very good. The sound seems quiet at first but the loud bits are as loud as they should be. Cinema sound has a wider dynamic range than domestic sound tracks.
    I'm downloading this movie at the moment and have just had a look on avi preview and the movie is really jerky sort of like a tremble going through everything, is this what the end result will look like, this is the first time iv'e seen this on a downloaded movie anybody else getting this? what is it ?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by sonny098+9 August 2004 - 12:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sonny098 @ 9 August 2004 - 12:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nev23@2 August 2004 - 17:25
    I have just put up a copy of I, Robot.&nbsp; I watched it first and it is very good. The sound seems quiet at first but the loud bits are as loud as they should be. Cinema sound has a wider dynamic range than domestic sound tracks.
    I.Robot.TS.Xvid.Centropy-OneCD. avi&nbsp; &nbsp; 717,212 KB
    I&#39;m downloading this movie at the moment and have just had a look on avi preview and the movie is really jerky sort of like a tremble going through everything, is this what the end result will look like, this is the first time iv&#39;e seen this on a downloaded movie anybody else getting this? what is it ? [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t use Kazaa .

Bittorent is the way to go.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    711's Avatar Custom Titles? Wow.
    Anyone feel like discussing the actual movie? It's certainly not the book, but that doesn't stop it fro being very enjoyable in it's own respect! Visually well done. The acting seems a bit stiff, but that's to be expected, don't you think?
    Who the hell plasma cuts their own case and uses ultrasonic polishing baths on their evaporators?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Quote Originally Posted by 711 View Post
    Anyone feel like discussing the actual movie? It's certainly not the book, but that doesn't stop it fro being very enjoyable in it's own respect! Visually well done. The acting seems a bit stiff, but that's to be expected, don't you think?
    It's also a 2 fucking year old topic. Jack ass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12