Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Robot

Poster
    hi i want to get i robot but i am not sure what one to get, witch is the best one out at the moment.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I.Robot.TS.SVCD-Centropy

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    its the best quality but those centropy pricks didnt pack cd 2 properly its got missing files and some are curupt.

theres about 4 different suposed FIXES out there ive tried them all and none of them worked.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by huuramis@31 July 2004 - 21:08
    its the best quality but those centropy pricks didnt pack cd 2 properly its got missing files and some are curupt.

theres about 4 different suposed FIXES out there ive tried them all and none of them worked.
    I got the orignaal and its fine, both Cd's.

Stop bitching about people who put there free'dom on the line (Going into a cinema with a camera and not get caught is a skill) to bring you movies. If you knew wht you were doing you would understand this and know that there has been NO FIX becuase there was NO PROBLEm, ditch kazaa.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by huuramis@31 July 2004 - 22:08

I'd ask for my money back if I was you kiddo.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    use bittorent...

try this sources.

suprnova.org
    filesoup.com - needs registration on forums.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Minor problem:

A total of 5 (I think) people get up and walk past the screen during the movie.

@ peerzy, yeah they put a lot on the line. I wonder how screwed I would be if I bought a Telecine machine, got a job at the theater near here and got caught running the film through the telecine maker. I fI were only 17 at the time the punishment would be less, right?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DWells55@1 August 2004 - 10:26
    Minor problem:

@ peerzy, yeah they put a lot on the line. I wonder how screwed I would be if I bought a Telecine machine, got a job at the theater near here and got caught running the film through the telecine maker. I fI were only 17 at the time the punishment would be less, right?
    I think in the US they are pressing for the death penalty on that sort of crime.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    LOL, if the movie industry keeps paying off the government (it's gotta be happening) maybe it will be.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by DWells55@1 August 2004 - 09:26
    Minor problem:

If you were in Canada i dont think they would give a fruck as for buying a telecine mchine, got a little over $10,000 to spare?

5 People! WHo gives a fuck less than 3-4 seconds each.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast