Thread: Catwoman/thunderbirds Question

Poster
    Hi downloaded these file the other night and they play ok on the computer the sounds a bit fuzzy but ok both are cut into 2 cd files but when i converted them on tempenc on both files cd 1 of each the sound goes completly out of line with the movie by about 2 mins how do i get these files right again cause it seems a waste to give up on them. I have downloaded these off suprnova if anyone else has had probs like this could you let me know.

both files are labled like this.

www.centraldownload.org - Catwoman.INTERNAL.CAM-
    " " " Thunderbirds." " "

thanx
    :helpsmile:

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    hmm why would u want to convert? ur putting it to kvcd or something?

anyays its probably that u changed the FPS on the video but forgot to do it with the audio too. happens sometimes

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    nope it isnt that have retried doing the catwoman file 4 times now and can say i just doing it the same as i always have. this is just weird dont get how file can just change like that.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    well not that i look at it get

Catwoman *PROPER* *SVCD* by maven, it is great quality ive been told

the onlly thunderbirds ive seen is by ftf

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Thanks for the link will use that one but have found it is worse than i thought i have 2 other files by this centraldownloads and they dont work on cd 1 either must be a built in glitz by the person who put them on. do any of you know of a program i can use to realign the sound it'll kill me to get rid of all these downloads after all the time it has taken to download.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    the onlly thunderbirds ive seen is by ftf
    Correct only one I have seen and they are bin/cue just use nero - burn image and away you go why are you tring to convert these ?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    have tried a straight copy and it doesnt play on my dvd. Right is a ftf file but isnt showing as a bin cue file just straight video lan.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    have tried a straight copy and it doesnt play on my dvd. Right is a ftf file but isnt showing as a bin cue file just straight video lan.
    Gee I may have had a beer or two but I can assure you Thunderbirds are 2 bin/cue files which all you have to do is burn as image.
    I would also think your other files are bin/cue as these are getting very poplar lately.

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=67574 - bin/cues

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    rightt have sorted this out now was my own idiot fault kicked myself when i figured it out cause you were quite right just couldnt see it.
    i had downloaded them then put on a new media player so it took over the files info names and made them look like straight files when infact they were cue bin files just had to burn them with nero.
    So yes feeling very silly.

thanks everyone