I just downloaded K-Lite v2.6, and I'm having problems downloading.
- After I search and find files and click download, they almost always just say "searching", "connecting", or "remotely queued".
- This occurs even if I try to download a file with 50+ users.
- On the rare occasions when I actually start to download something, the speed is almost never higher than 3kb/sec.
- My K-lite typically says there are ~60,000-90,000 users online, but occasionally it says there are over 1 million.
- I've tried using the supernode files from the sticky in the forum, but they don't seem to have helped.
- I'm using broadband, and in the past when I used K-Lite (an earlier version) I did not have these problems.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
P.S. One unrelated question: why is it that some movies seem to be "previewable" during the download, whereas others will just say "connecting" if you try to play them half-way into the download?