Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New Guy

polaris
    Hello everybody, just sending greetings as i'm new to the forum. Although, i'm not a newbie at filesharing. I used to be one of the heathens several years ago using KMD, (before the ALTnet and RIAA shyt hit the fan) then my best friend heard of Klite and had the ingenious idea of using KMD to download it, (instead of those scam sites that try to charge you). Since then we have together descended into the dark world of Klite, bitTorrent, mIRC chat, eMule, Warez, hackers, and Darknets (direct connect and the like). Although my friend won't be joining the forums until he obtains broadband (dial-up n00bs )

My knowledge of computers isn't limited either, i can do rudimentery C++, Visual Basic (...don't laugh), and HTML. (all self taught). I'm a counter-strike junkie, love anime, and survive off of mp3 downloads Trust me, if i'm having any problems with filesharing applications/sites/etc. i'll exhaust all possible options before wasting bandwidth with my newbie questions. I've only obtained broadband and gotten deep into the filesharing seen within the last 6 months so don't be too angry if i have a question to what seems a simple problem. Well, see you guys around, and keep it cool.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    you could have just said
    hello forum
    but what ever works for you...
    HELLO

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    OK, Good for you.

Welcome.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    And remember, be nice to withcheese, and good things may happen.

Originally posted by withcheese
    For instance on my site ( http://www.withcheese.ipbfree.com btw) I would think nothing of promoting a mate's site.

This post brought to you by The Moderation, Home of the Gep.
    Also, remember that this is the place to go for quality gep.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Hi polairs - welcome

dont worry about

I've only obtained broadband and gotten deep into the filesharing seen within the last 6 months so don't be too angry if i have a question to what seems a simple problem.
    I make myself look like a t**t every time I ask a question.

Oh yeah don't forget never look them in the eye they're hypnotic.
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    JP, could you teach me to channel the interweb as you do?

I wouldn't mind rising above this clunky hardware interface and communing with the angels.

Oh... hello, polaris.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    What a handy talent to possess.

One assumes that your favorite football team never loses.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Hello

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Originally posted by polaris@1 August 2004 - 20:36
    Hello everybody, just sending greetings as i'm new to the forum. Although, i'm not a newbie at filesharing. I used to be one of the heathens several years ago using KMD, (before the ALTnet and RIAA shyt hit the fan) then my best friend heard of Klite and had the ingenious idea of using KMD to download it, (instead of those scam sites that try to charge you). Since then we have together descended into the dark world of Klite, bitTorrent, mIRC chat, eMule, Warez, hackers, and Darknets (direct connect and the like). Although my friend won't be joining the forums until he obtains broadband (dial-up n00bs )

My knowledge of computers isn't limited either, i can do rudimentery C++, Visual Basic (...don't laugh), and HTML. (all self taught). I'm a counter-strike junkie, love anime, and survive off of mp3 downloads Trust me, if i'm having any problems with filesharing applications/sites/etc. i'll exhaust all possible options before wasting bandwidth with my newbie questions. I've only obtained broadband and gotten deep into the filesharing seen within the last 6 months so don't be too angry if i have a question to what seems a simple problem. Well, see you guys around, and keep it cool.
    KMD is teh best KL suxxx bawls OMG WTF WTF !!!111!!!!11 SHIFT + 1!!!1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast