Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Half-life 2 *official Thread*

its inevitable, comparison of the two leads to talking about each alone
    -TiMz

2. Games   -   #22
    angel_of_death57
    Well i am a newbie to Half Life i never played orignal and i like the look of Half Life 2 can someone give me a quick run of the story of half life 1.

3. Games   -   #23
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57@2 August 2004 - 22:20
    Well i am a newbie to Half Life i never played orignal and i like the look of Half Life 2 can someone give me a quick run of the story of half life 1.
    yeah i have also never played half life and am unaware of any story. Maybe someone could fill us in?

4. Games   -   #24
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    lol i tryed to play half-life but it was soo boringggggg

5. Games   -   #25
    yeah, the first half life got boring pretty quick, basically, you are a scientist in a top secret research facility, The BLack Mesa compound. Apparently this underground compound specializes in the playing-around-with of the most dangerous stuff known to man cuz the experimentation goes wrong, a radioactive isotope goes crazy and opens some sort of portal allowing aliens and those vicious headcrabs that convert humans into zombies to invade earth. Anyways, you almost instantaneously change from wimpy wuss researcher to a gun slinger. First you fight your way to the surface of the compound, where you find the authorities, unfortunately for you, they try to contain the disaster by killing everything related to it, including you. So you set off to kill them. This is the point where i stoped playing the sp, and moved to the online joys of HL.
    -TiMz

6. Games   -   #26
    Poster
    just more topics for us to spam

proud to be american

7. Games   -   #27
    Poster
    Doom III is good great fun, but I still think half life 2 will be loads better. I'm looking foward to those physics.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123