Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spare Some Bandwidth To Close Some Scam Sites?

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    This is pretty cool:

Basically our aim is to shut down 4 fake lottery web sites in less than 48 hours!
    Furthermore this online event shall make web hosting companies, the authorities and the media more aware of the problem of the Nigerian 419 fraud, it's lottery variant and particular of the problem with criminal fake websites.
    http://aa419.org/SummerFlashMob.php

This link will max out your bandwidth but will also be sucking the scam sites bandwidth http://www.aa419.org/ladvampire.html

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    35 megs and going strong, I'll try to leave it up while bad girls is on
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by manker@2 August 2004 - 21:51
    35 megs and going strong, I'll try to leave it up while bad girls is on
    600 megs here...gonna have to turn it off to grab some torrents.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I'll leave this on untill i start downloading something (Proberly ownt be for a few days).

1Mb connect so should do a bit of damage.

We should have a compo; like in a month see how much you have done.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@2 August 2004 - 22:18
    I'll leave this on untill i start downloading something (Proberly ownt be for a few days).

Sounds good to me, I can leave it on in work overnight as I rarely download anything when I'm not there.

300 meg now, might put a link in my sig too.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by manker+2 August 2004 - 21:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 2 August 2004 - 21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@2 August 2004 - 22:18
    I&#39;ll leave this on untill i start downloading something (Proberly ownt be for a few days).

Sounds good to me, I can leave it on in work overnight as I rarely download anything when I&#39;m not there.

300 meg now, might put a link in my sig too. [/b][/quote]
    100mb&#39;s in 26minutes, will be leaving it on for like the next 24 hours... .

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    One of the images is "Suffering" woot&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Oh yeah&#33; 330 KB/s&#33;&#33; Thats over 1 GB per hour&#33;&#33; Eat that, scammers&#33; Glad to help out&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    12 images, (11 active, 1 suffering, 0 dead). 17953 images loaded (131/min), 15 load failures.
    Image Resized
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/peerzyboy/bandwidth.png' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

10. Lounge   -   #10

Image Resized
    [img]http://members.cox.net/z-95/flashmob.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Ran it for an hour and downloaded a Gigabyte&#33;&#33; Take that stupid scammers&#33; I would have gotten more, but my connection slowed from 330KB/s to 310KB/s around 400-500MB. But its ok, I was glad to help stop some of these idiots.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast