Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How To Overclock Graphics Card...

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by Storm+3 August 2004 - 19:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Storm @ 3 August 2004 - 19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HardcoreGamer@3 August 2004 - 08:35
    Does anyone like my new sig? Is it readable?
    no, still to dark........ i can read it, but it really strenuous......... try adding a lil white....... or make the red a lil lighter red...... the picture will still be unidetifiable, but at least you can read the info........ [/b][/quote]
    Ok, thx for ur input, I&#39;ll try it&#33;

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+3 August 2004 - 19:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 3 August 2004 - 19:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HardcoreGamer@3 August 2004 - 23:00
    My aquamark3 score was 23,700 err something like that. Someguy in the forums apparently got past 100,000&#33; My comp. sucks&#33;
    I did it again and got 23,581.
    I wouldn&#39;t klet the results annoy you,it&#39;s all relevant. Some folks will get extreme results and others have spent an extreme amount of money to get those results. Try doing a comparison by uploading your results and comparing them against similar set ups , thaty will give you a better idea. for the record I have gone from about 26000 or so to 32000 so far, need to do some more research first [/b][/quote]
    Ok i&#39;ll have to do more reasearch.
    Just got my results back:

GFX 3,195
    CPU 5,526

(1024x768x32,AAff,Aniso:4x,Details:V.High)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+4 August 2004 - 00:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer &#064; 4 August 2004 - 00:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@3 August 2004 - 19:27
    <!--QuoteBegin-HardcoreGamer
    @3 August 2004 - 23:00
    My aquamark3 score was 23,700 err something like that. Someguy in the forums apparently got past 100,000&#33; My comp. sucks&#33;
    I did it again and got 23,581.

I wouldn&#39;t klet the results annoy you,it&#39;s all relevant. Some folks will get extreme results and others have spent an extreme amount of money to get those results. Try doing a comparison by uploading your results and comparing them against similar set ups , thaty will give you a better idea. for the record I have gone from about 26000 or so to 32000 so far, need to do some more research first
    Ok i&#39;ll have to do more reasearch.
    Just got my results back:

GFX 3,195
    CPU 5,526

(1024x768x32,AAff,Aniso:4x,Details:V.High) [/b][/quote]
    Just keep in mind I am just learning like you so I am only suggesting where to look or what benchmarking to look at through my relative inexperience, I&#39;ll give you a shout if I find out in any good stuff if you like. I had a wee poke around the aquamark forum, they seemto have some interesting suggestions, keep me posted, oh and I sent you a pm oh and I meant I would have to do some more research not you

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    [/QUOTE]
    Just keep in mind I am just learning like you so I am only suggesting where to look or what benchmarking to look at through my relative inexperience, I&#39;ll give you a shout if I find out in any good stuff if you like. I had a wee poke around the aquamark forum, they seemto have some interesting suggestions, keep me posted, oh and I sent you a pm oh and I meant I would have to do some more research not you [/QUOTE]
    Yes it would be nice if you could help me. Sorry if I can not understand what you are trying to tell me. My brain is frying faster than my graphics card in this heat&#33;
    EDIT: Can&#39;t fix the quote.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@4 August 2004 - 00:45

Just keep in mind I am just learning like you so I am only suggesting where to look or what benchmarking to look at through my relative inexperience, I&#39;ll give you a shout if I find out in any good stuff if you like. I had a wee poke around the aquamark forum, they seemto have some interesting suggestions, keep me posted, oh and I sent you a pm oh and I meant I would have to do some more research not you [/QUOTE]
    Yes it would be nice if you could help me. Sorry if I can not understand what you are trying to tell me. My brain is frying faster than my graphics card in this heat&#33;
    EDIT: Can&#39;t fix the quote.
    [/quote]
    no probs

as I said I am trying to learn just like you are.

at the mo I am reading through the forums and trying some of the suggestions they make. Unfortunately I have an ati radeon card so most of the apps I am using won&#39;t apply to you.

Have you tried the cpucool app that someone suggested?

gotta go restart I just installed some stuff

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@3 August 2004 - 20:59
    Just keep in mind I am just learning like you so I am only suggesting where to look or what benchmarking to look at through my relative inexperience, I&#39;ll give you a shout if I find out in any good stuff if you like. I had a wee poke around the aquamark forum, they seemto have some interesting suggestions, keep me posted, oh and I sent you a pm oh and I meant I would have to do some more research not you

EDIT: Can&#39;t fix the quote. [/QUOTE]
    no probs

as I said I am trying to learn just like you are.

at the mo I am reading through the forums and trying some of the suggestions they make. Unfortunately I have an ati radeon card so most of the apps I am using won&#39;t apply to you.

Have you tried the cpucool app that someone suggested?

gotta go restart I just installed some stuff
    [/quote]
    Cpu cool? Whats that?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    It&#39;s a program that makes your CPU run cooler while sitting idle I believe.
    I never really saw a point in it myself...
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@3 August 2004 - 12:33
    CoolBits is what I use.
    sorry I meant this, been seeing too many app names, so I got mixed up

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    how do you see fps in doom3?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    Originally posted by XxKrNxStyLeZxX@3 August 2004 - 21:47
    how do you see fps in doom3?