Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird Conversation

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Ok so I'm at work yesterday and this woman comes in, she's a regular, usually have a bit of a giggle, I've lent her the odd £1 when she's been short etc (for some reason I do that )

So yesterday she comes in

Her: You going carnival on wednesday?

Me: Nah, think I'll head out of town for the evening

Why?

Board with carnival

Where you going?

Dunno

You going with your girlfriend?

No

Do you want to babysit?

Not fucking likely

Awww go on, she's a good kid

No way man, fuck dat, I don't even babysit my sisters kids

You not got kids?

No

How old are you?

Have you got a g/f?

No, why? You offering? (thought that might shut her up)

And you not got any kids?

No why?

Well you're 27, you should have a g/f and kids by now

Then she went, now I got a pretty good idea what this is about, it's one of 2 things, she either fancies me (need a few bags and tripple think rubber for that one :x )or (and this is more likely) someone has told her I'm gay
    Been here before, the local gossip moungers, ffs
    So within a week I'm gonna have the homophobes from next door and all the under 21's attempting to take the piss
    Oh joy, thankfully I'm allowed to ban people

Funny world is'nt it, 27 y/o and still being bullied

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Do you want to babysit?

Not fucking likely

Awww go on, she's a good kid

No way man, fuck dat, I don't even babysit my sisters kids
    No wonder you've got no gf with a bad mouth like that!

someone has told her I'm gay
    Gay? I thought you were omni-sexual!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    /gay

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Dude my mouth is'nt foul, you need to come to the uk to hear the girls speak

And in this town it does'nt matter what you are, if you're not 100% straight then you're bent as a 9 bob bit

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    yes norwich girls have a filthy mouth, just look at sparkle.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    bent as a 9 bob bit

What a songtitle!!!!

And, Man, i'm 45 and i still get bullied!!!

Though it's mostly boat me stunning looks!!!

Yogi

7. Lounge   -   #7
    @SD.......... Yeah them city girls are common as muck

@Yogi...... You never heard that saying?
    And whats wrong with your looks, you're fine, good looking kinda, nothing 3 grands worth of surgery would'nt fix

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Why would you care if people think you're gay? I get the impression you're pretty comfortable with your sexuality, fuck em all

Also it's possible you're mistaken about reasons behind the woman in the shop asking about your g/f status, lots of middle aged women use this as a conversational piece just because they don't have much in common with a younger chap. I get asked a lot too because I have to talk to a lot of older women with work, it's mainly cause they've got nothing else, in the way of smalltalk, to say to me ... Well, I hope they don't think I'm gay
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by manker@3 August 2004 - 11:14
    Why would you care if people think you're gay? I get the impression you're pretty comfortable with your sexuality, fuck em all

Also it's possible you're mistaken about reasons behind the woman in the shop asking about your g/f status, lots of middle aged women use this as a conversational piece just because they don't have much in common with a younger chap. I get asked a lot too because I have to talk to a lot of older women with work, it's mainly cause they've got nothing else, in the way of smalltalk, to say to me ... Well, I hope they don't think I'm gay
    if they think you are gay tell them to keep their belt on and you'll ride them like seabiscuit.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+3 August 2004 - 12:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 3 August 2004 - 12:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@3 August 2004 - 11:14
    Why would you care if people think you&#39;re gay? I get the impression you&#39;re pretty comfortable with your sexuality, fuck em all

Also it&#39;s possible you&#39;re mistaken about reasons behind the woman in the shop asking about your g/f status, lots of middle aged women use this as a conversational piece just because they don&#39;t have much in common with a younger chap. I get asked a lot too because I have to talk to a lot of older women with work, it&#39;s mainly cause they&#39;ve got nothing else, in the way of smalltalk, to say to me ... Well, I hope they don&#39;t think I&#39;m gay&nbsp;
    if they think you are gay tell them to keep their belt on and you&#39;ll ride them like seabiscuit. [/b][/quote]
    Good plan, then I&#39;ll skullfuck them.

That&#39;ll teach &#39;em.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast