Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unreal Touenament 2004

Poster
    how the hell can i get it, or rather where can i get it.

p.s: i dont want to buy it for all you sarcastic ppl

2. Games   -   #2
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #3
    If you know anyone that owns the game it's easier just to borrow it.

The latest official patch removes the DVD check. Very considerate of them I must say!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    hmmm.. suprnova yay now i get to download the same file for 5 weeks im so happy

wat can i do to fix my dl rate on bittorent im using the abc client by the way and im on a cable connection.

5. Games   -   #5
    Depends. I feel I have more control using the BitTornado client.

What speed internet connection do you have?
    Do you have a router?
    Do you have Windows XP? If so is the firewall running?
    Do you live in us? (for a speed test if needed)

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Ive never tried bitornado i have tried shadows and i got horrible speeds best was 50 kb/s the computer im using here is my aunts and im not really sure about the connection speed except that its cable, ive downloaded 120 kb/s from mirc with this connection and 250 kb/s from ie (direct) im not using a router i checked if the xp firewall was on and its not right now im in canada for summer thats why i need help this is my aunts pc, at home ive gotten 300-400 kb/s with abc bit and g3 torrent no problem i have an average rate of 100 - 200 kb/s so this is weird i dont know how to work this out any help would be appreciated

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    i just tried bttornado and the speeds where much better but i encountered a problem that i had with the other programs as well when im downloading with bittorent (any client) i lose internet connectivity and i have to restart my computer again now my question is what can i do to fic this i thought it had something to do with the nic card's drivers so i downloaded mnew ones but that didnt help, any suggestions?

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by dbs@29 July 2004 - 12:40
    i just tried bttornado and the speeds where much better but i encountered a problem that i had with the other programs as well when im downloading with bittorent (any client) i lose internet connectivity and i have to restart my computer again now my question is what can i do to fic this i thought it had something to do with the nic card's drivers so i downloaded mnew ones but that didnt help, any suggestions?
    I used to have this prob. Cant remember what the fix was... didnt work for me anyways. But when I re-installed XP me connection doesnt seem to shut down anymore. Try limiting the # of peers to connect to in settings. Set it to like 60.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    could zone alarm be a problem even if its not on?

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    do you guys know how i can install the deviance UT2004 with isobuster?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast