Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maximize My Download Speed

HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Resident_Evil255+7 August 2004 - 17:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Resident_Evil255 @ 7 August 2004 - 17:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-matt526@5 August 2004 - 13:17

<span style=&#39;font-size:14pt;line-height:100%&#39;>Im using KL 1.43
    I search for a file, say its about 300MB
    I wait until it has at least 100 users(sources)
    Even then I get a download speed of&nbsp; 1 to 40kbs
    I have a cable internet connection of around 4 to 5mbs
    With a normal download speed of&nbsp; 200-400kbs
    Why is it so slow when I use KL 1.43
    </span>
    :helpsmile:&nbsp; :helpsmile:&nbsp; :helpsmile:&nbsp; :helpsmile:&nbsp; :helpsmile:&nbsp; :helpsmile:&nbsp; :helpsmile:&nbsp; :helpsmile:
    I get the same problem... except im d/ling video files.. from 50,000kb to like 500,000kbs (& higher).. what is with the 56K people sharing the files?? shouldnt it be the people with the cable/dsl hookup that share the files??? to me its absurd.. i can find thousands of music mp3&#39;s that d/l faster then videos.. i dont know if im d/l&#39;ing rare videos.. i possibly am, but if so why & why is it that many of my d/l&#39;s stop just right b4 its complete.. i have like 400kb left & th person leaves causing my d/l to be completely inactive (usually i get more sources needed..) its annoying.. & i hate it. I have high-speed internet & to me its almost useless b/c everyone else has 56k&#39;s.. not to mention i have another problem where the users online number is really small at times.. what happened to all the users?? [/b][/quote]
    WTF is your problem with users that have 56K connections.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    They can download okay, but they only upload at 8Kbs. That sucks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12