Thread: Cloning

Poster
    Does anybody know how to do something called cloning? from what i understand, it makes ur internet UL the hole chunk quickly instead o flittle peaces

well anyway if anybody has any information on it please post here

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    bump

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by Champ@6 August 2004 - 05:18
    bump
    'Bump' so soon? You could at least wait until your post dropped out of the top 5!

'Cloning' makes my internet what the whole chunk of what instead of little pieces of what?
    Can you make the question clearer?
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Chewie UK+6 August 2004 - 10:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chewie UK @ 6 August 2004 - 10:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Champ@6 August 2004 - 05:18
    bump
    &#39;Bump&#39; so soon? You could at least wait until your post dropped out of the top 5&#33;

&#39;Cloning&#39; makes my internet what the whole chunk of what instead of little pieces of what?
    Can you make the question clearer? [/b][/quote]
    hahhahah
    1st i thought his talking about CloneCD

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    ha sorry i was tired and was goin to bed with the bump

when you are uploading anything, usually your PC does it in pieces at a time, from what i understand Cloning, uploads the whole file at once, increasing your upload speed, but i no hardly anything about this which is the reason for asking

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by Champ@6 August 2004 - 20:26
    ha sorry i was tired and was goin to bed with the bump

when you are uploading anything, usually your PC does it in pieces at a time, from what i understand Cloning, uploads the whole file at once, increasing your upload speed, but i no hardly anything about this which is the reason for asking
    How are you uploading what with which program and to where?
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    its uploading in general, but BT mostly... dont take this the rong way at all.. but if you dont have a complete idea of what im talkin about then you probably cant help me with cloning.. its something i heard about from my friend who works at Caltech.... hes away so i cant ask him