Thread: Does Anyone Know How To Burn A Movie A A Dvd/vcd?

does anyone know how to burn a movie to DVD/VCD that can be player on DVD player? i tried to use super DVD creator but i am confused. is there any easy way to do it?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Are you trying to do it from a dvd that you have or one that your downloaded?
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    from the one that i have downloaded

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I would use Nero. Very easy app. Just open up Nero Express, select to burn a dvd in the top bar, then click DVD Video Files. Open the Video_TS folder and click add. Select all of the files in the Video_TS folder from the dvd that you downloaded.

If the movie is an image file, select Disc Image or Saved Project and locate your dvd image.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    hi,

i use winavi converter because most files you download are avi files and it turns them into dvd files. Then with those dvd files you can drag them into Nero 6.

Nero 6 and WinAvi can be downloaded from emule/edonkey for free.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    hey, that program WinAvi, is it any good? how long roughly does it take to change say a 700mb movie into VOB files? and does it also create .ifo and .bup files along with it?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    yer it does it really quick about and hour and a half... good quailty to as well

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    ive been using it there myself, its brilliant!!ive ben looking for something like this, but i was always led to believe that it would take 24 hours straight to convert a 700 mb avi, but ive dont a a few and they have all been converted within half an hour!!its brilliant! oh anyone know a good piece of software for creating dvd menu's?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Mainly depends on how good your system is. Ill try it out and see if its faster and easier to use then TMPGEnc

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    my system is dying i download too much