Thread: Jus Stopping By To Say Hi Ya

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    hi everyone jus stopping by in the library to say hi ya !

as many can tell i have 'nt been on cuz i broke up wid me girl and im goin threw the worst time in my life , even thought of death a few times
    but the only reason i keep going is fo me kids and the chance that me and her get back together ,but besides all the shit i jus like to say hi to all the loungers

and hope i get a cpu soon cuz i left my with my ex

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Hey bujub22
    real sad to hear that.Be strong,dont give in.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@6 August 2004 - 10:59
    Hey bujub22
    thanx ,but my willl to live is real low right now and im trying my best to get theropy for what im goin threw ,but thanx fo the support feels like i dont have none anymore!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hi dude, sorry to hear about the bad times. Be strong like Ziggy says
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    The lounge is always here for ya'.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    coooey
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

7. Lounge   -   #7
    easier said than done i got a real big pain in my heart fo what i did and ive been trying fo like 3weeks to make it up to her ,sent flowers wrote letters bought cards seems like nothing works and this is 1 of thoses girls you jus dont wana throw away a relationship wid cuz she's been by my side threw alot of stuff but i feel as i fucked up real bad this time!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by bujub22+6 August 2004 - 15:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 6 August 2004 - 15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez@6 August 2004 - 10:59
    Hey bujub22
    thanx ,but my willl to live is real low right now and im trying my best to get theropy for what im goin threw ,but thanx fo the support feels like i dont have none anymore&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Your welcome,
    At least you&#39;re trying to help your self.In no time it will be old news and you will be way more happy.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez+6 August 2004 - 11:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ziggyjuarez @ 6 August 2004 - 11:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bujub22@6 August 2004 - 15:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez
    @6 August 2004 - 10:59
    Hey bujub22

thanx ,but my willl to live is real low right now and im trying my best to get theropy for what im goin threw ,but thanx fo the support feels like i dont have none anymore&#33;
    Your welcome,
    At least you&#39;re trying to help your self.In no time it will be old news and you will be way more happy. [/b][/quote]
    thing is she&#39;ll never be ol news cuz we have 2 kids together and the only real problem i have is over the past 2yrs ive been real jealous fo no reason but i could&#39;nt help it cuz im an idiot

10. Lounge   -   #10
    any way i gotta go to work and try and catch a ride so ill cya when ever take care ya and ill try to come back as much cuz this place let me vent alot of stuff off me mind

cya and thanx&#33;