Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Football League Names

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+8 August 2004 - 10:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 8 August 2004 - 10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@8 August 2004 - 08:16
    I&#39;d call League Two (old third/older fourth division) the Lamership...perhaps.
    Or the Pieceofship [/b][/quote]

I like that.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    I hate teh new names, so in revolt i shouted at my pc for a few minutes .

3. Lounge   -   #13
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Did it work peerzy? any inspiration from it? think we should all have a silent protest outside our front doors at 6pm GMT. that should do it. or have an affair with an FA secretary...either way not sure if anything will be done about it.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by threelions00@8 August 2004 - 10:55
    Did it work peerzy? any inspiration from it? think we should all have a silent protest outside our front doors at 6pm GMT. that should do it. or have an affair with an FA secretary...either way not sure if anything will be done about it.
    Fuck <s>Gollem</s> Sven and then another FA guy will get fired

@threelions1011010 - No and now iv got spit on the screen .

5. Lounge   -   #15
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    threelions1011010??? is that like the binary for 00?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Withcheese+8 August 2004 - 08:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 8 August 2004 - 08:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-manker@8 August 2004 - 03:42
    Hiya lads

I&#39;ve just come home form a night in the capitral and beer is a facotr but honestly. Sponsoship is making our game great, the "carling premiership" has elevated the cannon league division one to a staus where it is the most wathed league in the world. and the money has made it&nbsp; probably the best standard.

Go Sky
    I&#39;m all for sponsorship but where does it all end? Will they rename all the leaugues?

Anyone got any ideas of what they should call the other leagues?

I&#39;d call League Two (old third/older fourth division) the Lamership...perhaps. [/b][/quote]
    I can&#39;t remember typing that at all

I think I agree with myself though. Sky&#39;s money has come in pretty handy over the years wrt improving the standard of footie over here. 10-15 years ago we weren&#39;t attracting any top foreign lads, people like Lineker, Hughes, Rush etc were going abroad to play and the England National team was beyond shite (do I not like orange). It&#39;s all much better now.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12