Thread: Message Disappears

Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Exactly that. Today i changed the encoding while posting a reply (to read the Hebrew in the thread) and my whole message disappeared Is that hard-coded or is there a way to make sort of a 'temp' space to store replies and then delete them ?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Poster
    If you don't get a response soon, you might want to pm a mod on that one.

Okay, I'm looking at this now and I have no idea what I was talking about last night. It was late and I MUST have read this post wrong or was thinking of something else. I had recently viewed a rather provocative picture of one of my favorite internet people so I'll go ahead and blame it on her for distracting me.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster
    hmm....well, since changing encoding makes the page refresh (in IE at least) I don't think theres much VB can do about it, since it's a browser thing and not a thing the forum does..
    About the only thing i can think of is to copy the message before you change encoding than you can paste it back here afterwards..

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Yusuke@25 March 2003 - 07:30
    hmm....well, since changing encoding makes the page refresh (in IE at least) I don't think theres much VB can do about it, since it's a browser thing and not a thing the forum does..
    About the only thing i can think of is to copy the message before you change encoding than you can paste it back here afterwards..
    That's the same thing i would suggest!

Copy and paste!