This is not a verified hash.

*Moved to Gameworld.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    do you have a dvd burner?

4. Games   -   #4
    Proffesional Dumbass
    do you have a dvd burner?
    Yeah, you need to have one of them, and burning software. I think CloneDVD might do it.

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    Some nice person made a guide here: http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=23582

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Yeah, you'll need a DVD+/-R/RW drive, but the older PS2 games used CD, so a CD-RW ought to be sufficient in that case.

But CloneDVD a'int gonna cut it: you require a 1:1 copy of the game which CloneCD made but not DVD - it compresses and does other processes.

I think Nero may be able to do the job, as long as you have the latest version.

Good luck

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by BC-UK@1 January 2004 - 17:02
    I am getting my ps2 chipped soon and my friends say that I can copy games that I can rent.
    I was going to buy a new ps2 but somebody told me that the newer ones cant be upgraded with a mod chip, does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by THE DUDE+14 August 2004 - 06:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (THE DUDE @ 14 August 2004 - 06:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BC&#045;UK@1 January 2004 - 17:02
    I am getting my ps2 chipped soon and my friends say that I can copy games that I can rent.
    I was going to buy a new ps2 but somebody told me that the newer ones cant be upgraded with a mod chip, does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks [/b][/quote]
    not true. PS2 versions 1 through 11 can all be modded. Sony breaks modchip compatibility by slightly rearranging the motherboard, but so far modchip designers have been able to make chips to fit every version. it&#39;s just a matter of making sure that you get a chip which is specifically for your PS2 version.

9. Games   -   #9

10. Games   -   #10
    they can be modded, but there are a lot of people that mod the new versions, and then they end up braking down. so it can be modded, but it will most likely eventaully brake down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast