Thread: The Best Ever Version Of Kazaa Lite Or Kazaa?

So what is the best version of kazaa i think its Kazaa Lite 2.4.3.e or 2.4.4
    so any new good versions of kazaa guys and what is the sites.
    I been on www.nsane.tk or www.nsane.nm.ru
    and it doest work servers are down what is going on so anybody can give me some link were i can download new or better versions of kazaa with more options .
    and I think www.suprnova.org is better i mean BITTORNET is way better then Kazaa stuff are real no fake and full not like kazaa
    is bs . for most of parts only good think is mp3s nothing alse is good about kazaa.
    suprnova.org will win just give it few or 1 or 2 years it will be way better then now stronger biger.
    ok that is all so ciaos

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    ..nsanes site is there now so just click his sig links or hxxp://nsane.gameglitch dot com..

..when you get to his site being sure your browser is set to display scripts or whatever so that in the top left hand corner you will see all the choices be able to show up to click on P2P Clients.. it will look like this quick screenshot below except that i circled the one that, imho, Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.5.3 is the simpliest and best update from 2.4.5 there is..

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    K-Lite 2.6 is also good. Use my sig to get it.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    HEY THANKS zepher
    BUT STILL i get message make sure your browser firewall and or proxy allow referer requests
    do u know how to fix that or change options to make it work zepher
    please i cant download any kazaa from that site u give me.
    Ok that is all guys thanks and byeee
    :music1:

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    If you're using a proxy, input it's address into K-Lite (in firewall options).
    If you're using a firewall, in something like Program Control find an entry kazaa.exe and give it all access.