Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wes Borland Back With Limpbizkit!

2. Music   -   #12
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    lol, that's funny!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Music   -   #13
    Orange_Boy's Avatar Metal Head
    thats like 4 years old sad
    Coming Soon!

4. Music   -   #14
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Orange_Boy@17 August 2004 - 18:54
    thats like 4 years old sad
    a classic and still true.

5. Music   -   #15
    spelunker121's Avatar Flailing about!
    BFD!
    Protect me from what I want!

6. Music   -   #16
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by lee551@16 August 2004 - 20:50
    he's not malmsteen
    Yngwie sux too. Thats pure dork-rock he makes. His only rival in the field of modern nerdy hard rock is Dream Theatre.

And no it's not the quality of how well someone can pluck strings, it's the quality of the music altogether that counts.

Wes is a shitty guitarist but he can do better then Limp Bizkit. Hell even Linkin Park would be an improvement.

7. Music   -   #17
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Originally posted by Arm+18 August 2004 - 08:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 18 August 2004 - 08:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lee551@16 August 2004 - 20:50
    he&#39;s not malmsteen
    Yngwie sux too. Thats pure dork-rock he makes. His only rival in the field of modern nerdy hard rock is Dream Theatre.

And no it&#39;s not the quality of how well someone can pluck strings, it&#39;s the quality of the music altogether that counts.

Wes is a shitty guitarist but he can do better then Limp Bizkit. Hell even Linkin Park would be an improvement. [/b][/quote]
    i agree limp dbizkuit and linkin park suck, but tell me what you like?

8. Music   -   #18
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Well Arm has a taste in specific music known as "rock" and most of it&#39;s subcategories. Especially it&#39;s harder and darker offshoot, heavy metal.

"Classic Rock"
    Power Metal
    Progressive Metal
    Thrash Metal
    Gothic Metal. :

Many bands Arm likes but few he likes alot.

9. Music   -   #19
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by n18+19 August 2004 - 07:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (n18 @ 19 August 2004 - 07:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Arm@18 August 2004 - 08:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-lee551
    @16 August 2004 - 20:50
    he&#39;s not malmsteen

And no it&#39;s not the quality of how well someone can pluck strings, it&#39;s the quality of the music altogether that counts.

Wes is a shitty guitarist but he can do better then Limp Bizkit. Hell even Linkin Park would be an improvement.
    i agree limp dbizkuit and linkin park suck, but tell me what you like? [/b][/quote]
    He likes touching himself and calling me an asshole in pm&#39;s

take no notice of him...he is a trendy metalist...his catch phrase is "that&#39;s not metal"

he likes stupid norweigan black metal bullshit...the ones with the high bitchy voices and the ones who are having problems communicating with satan and various other dark spirits...

i love that shit ....shit even emo is better than that trash and thats saying something

10. Music   -   #20
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@18 August 2004 - 19:22
    he likes stupid norweigan black metal bullshit...the ones with the high bitchy voices and the ones who are having problems communicating with satan and various other dark spirits...
    That shows how ignorant you are about my music. I dont like black metal at all.

I got into metal because everyone else was eh? WRONG I got into metal because I liked the sound. The sheer beauty and awesomeness.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast