Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Some New Music

TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    I'm not too sure what music I like as i listen to varied. My favorate band atm is Lostprophets (even though its nothing new). So could someone recommend some music like their 'start something' album? Thanks.

2. Music   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i asked for something like quarashi once and someone said get lostprophets. get some quarashi

3. Music   -   #3
    Orange_Boy's Avatar Metal Head
    proper music like metal - Devildriver !!!
    Coming Soon!

4. Music   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I've been listening to Alter Bridge lately... not too bad... I believe they are the new Creed, since the original band broke up :music1:
    Proud member of MDS

5. Music   -   #5
    "N.e.r.d"

6. Music   -   #6
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Lostprophets own!
    Try Modest mouse, Incubus, Puddle of Mud, Three days Grace, and Velvet Revolver.

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@21 August 2004 - 04:01
    ...Modest mouse, Incubus, Puddle of Mud, Three days Grace, and Velvet Revolver. ...
    Someone listens to the radio too much.. Jk, but here those are bands you hear over and over and ugh........ Maybe if it was more than their singles

8. Music   -   #8
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by DirtyDan+21 August 2004 - 00:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DirtyDan &#064; 21 August 2004 - 00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HardcoreGamer@21 August 2004 - 04:01
    ...Modest mouse, Incubus, Puddle of Mud, Three days Grace, and Velvet Revolver. ...
    Someone listens to the radio too much.. Jk, but here those are bands you hear over and over and ugh........ Maybe if it was more than their singles [/b][/quote]
    Howbout Slipknot, Disturbed, System of a Down, Godsmack? You don&#39;t hear those too much. (do you?)

What radio station do u listen to? :music1:

EdIT: Actually the radio is on all day at work so....:music1:

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+21 August 2004 - 04:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer @ 21 August 2004 - 04:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DirtyDan@21 August 2004 - 00:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-HardcoreGamer
    @21 August 2004 - 04:01

Someone listens to the radio too much.. Jk, but here those are bands you hear over and over and ugh........ Maybe if it was more than their singles
    Howbout Slipknot, Disturbed, System of a Down, Godsmack? You don&#39;t hear those too much. (do you?)

What radio station do u listen to? :music1:

EdIT: Actually the radio is on all day at work so....:music1: [/b][/quote]
    OMFG Someone knows what they are talking about&#33;&#33;&#33;

Add Rage Against The Machine and Metallica in that list and you should be occupied for quite a while

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@21 August 2004 - 04:19
    You are funny

Actually, im not sure if im getting this right. You are being sarcastic right?&#33;?? Cuz hell i hear those on mtv(2). It&#39;s just that little &#39;(do you?)&#39; that&#39;s making me question you lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast