Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Riddler's Revival

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley@16 August 2004 - 05:20
    was he telling somebody he caught a really big fish and pushed his hands out through the glass to show them the size.
    correct...you must be old if you'd heard it ...silly if you figured it out

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    an umbrella

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    What goes around the world but stays in a corner?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    lynx's Avatar .
    A stamp.

Tommy's mom has three sons. The youngest son is named "Nickel". The middle son is named "Dime". What is the name of the oldest son?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    tommy

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Jenny is facetious. She is also abstemious. She gets pneumonia. Given those clues, what is the only American tree(s) she will like?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    lynx's Avatar .
    Sequoias

Anti-spam
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    a jolly girl that either eats little or is amish with a cold...... racked my brains on this and i give up.

Probably haven't looked at it simply enough

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by vidcc@17 August 2004 - 17:29
    a jolly girl that either eats little or is amish with a cold...... racked my brains on this and i give up.

Probably haven't looked at it simply enough
    You haven't looked at my answer properly either, it happens to be right - think vowels.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    ah well if i had noticed that i would have been in trouble anyway for my lack of knowledge of timber

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast