Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Maximize My Screen

How do I get my screen to display as a maximized window when I click on links and such? I've already gone to, IE Properties>Shortcut tab>Run:Maximized. What else is there??

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    IE sometimes opens and it is not maximized, because it depends how you closed the windows. In IE maximise the windows and go to File>Exit, now IE will open in max. untill you resize your window.
    I dun use IE so I'm not sure if this works 100%,
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by supersonic@16 August 2004 - 08:35
    IE sometimes opens and it is not maximized, because it depends how you closed the windows. In IE maximise the windows and go to File>Exit, now IE will open in max. untill you resize your window.
    I dun use IE so I&#39;m not sure if this works 100%,
    i reda somewhere to hold control while u click the X in ie when ur closing a window and it will save how u had the window (ie. maximize it wfirst and it will save maximized).

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Yeps that what I read as well, it does it work though?
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    It doesn&#39;t seem to affect when you do "open in new window"

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Take ure little mousie thingy move the arrow to the edge of the small screen....u will see a uppy downy arrow..on the side a lefty righty arrow...on the corners a diagonal double arrowthingy. Place finger on laft mouse and hold down.....drag the screen bigger smaller wider narrower until its just the way u want it. PS...u can let go of the mouse now.
    LOL

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Originally posted by barrierejer@16 August 2004 - 15:46
    Take ure little mousie thingy move the arrow to the edge of the small screen....u will see a uppy downy arrow..on the side a lefty righty arrow...on the corners a diagonal double arrowthingy. Place finger on laft mouse and hold down.....drag the screen bigger smaller wider narrower until its just the way u want it. PS...u can let go of the mouse now.
    LOL
    psh.
    more like just double click the title-bar, SheRa.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    LOL
    Yeah, no shit. But would want to have to do that stupid ritual evertime you clicked on a link or opened a window??

psh.
    more like just double click the title-bar, SheRa.
    See above

i reda somewhere to hold control while u click the X in ie when ur closing a window and it will save how u had the window (ie. maximize it wfirst and it will save maximized).
    Nope

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    This is driving me mad&#33;&#33;

Please help&#33;&#33;
    :helpsmile:

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by sampson@20 August 2004 - 23:28
    This is driving me mad&#33;&#33;

Please help&#33;&#33;
    :helpsmile:
    You&#39;re probably gonna be mad, but get Firefox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast