Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do You Guys Use Internet Explorer

Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    I use Firefox, but when I need to download something with flashget, I have to use IE...why don't they update that thing to fiefox too...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    I must say after Sp2 IE works better then ever, but i just use it to see my MSN Mail Notification's

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    I use IE as a primary and Firefox as a backup. I don't know why people always bash IE, and praise Firefox. I mean, Firefox is a good browser and all, hence the reason I use it, but it's given me many more errors than IE ever has. In fact, I don't recall a single error that IE has given me in the years I've used it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by Alucard1475@18 August 2004 - 12:47
    I use Firefox, but when I need to download something with flashget, I have to use IE...why don't they update that thing to fiefox too...
    Did you try " download with" extenstion?
    You probably did.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by Tormentor+18 August 2004 - 04:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tormentor @ 18 August 2004 - 04:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rip The Jacker@17 August 2004 - 21:05
    I use Opera.
    :x Who would want to use HER? [/b][/quote]

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Out of The Ordinary
    I use Firefox, Yes.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Even tho i use FF but i must admit that there lots of activeX r missing, i get some problems opening particular site so i must open them with IE, thats why i have "IE view" Extension installed

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234