I have this video of me playing live what im working on. Its ripped from VHS to my hd with Pinnacle Studio 8. I got GeForce4 4200 graph. -card. Original size around 569Mb. Its about 13 mins. And its .avi as you can see in the pic.(i hope the pic shows in the board, more than 2 mins. size is around 87k .jpg)
I got a problem with it allready, audio comes around 1 second later than the video. (Not much "Hollywood-material" here )
1. What is the best software to fix the the gap between audio / video?
2. What is the best codec to use in compression?
3. I want this piece of video in a format that as many as possible ppl could see it in their PC. So, what is THE format? Considering that im gonna publish it in the net and it should be pretty small. (I have managed to shrink it to 30MB with not much loss in audio. Ended up with .wma and ofcource, with the 1 sec gap in audio/video)
4. Is it better to rip it again from the VHS tape with different settings, and if i should, what program etc. i should use? (Im tired of commercial codecs that runs out in 30 days)
5. This is about Gspot: If i click on "Codec IS installed (details..)" button, nothing pops up. Neither in other "more detail" buttons. What gives?
Here's a pic what Gspot says: (dont show all info in the pic)
Video format: MPEG Realtime (Pinnacle Cards)
Video codec: MPEG Video Decoder --> DivXG400-->Subtitle Mixer
Please, save the remarks off my stupidity, im a guitar-player damn it, isn't that enough...
For our great and godly MODs: If this is topic is in wrong place, pleace move it.
Any response will be GREATLY appreciated,
however, negative responce will be just appreciated.