Thread: Xbox Scene Forum

Is anyone else having problems regestering on there, i just get the you do not have premission to view this part of the board even when clicking regester.

2. Games   -   #2
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@18 August 2004 - 12:20
    Is anyone else having problems regestering on there, i just get the you do not have premission to view this part of the board even when clicking regester.
    gimmie a link and I&#39;ll give it a go if you want

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+18 August 2004 - 12:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 18 August 2004 - 12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@18 August 2004 - 12:20
    gimmie a link and I&#39;ll give it a go if you want [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t worry i worked it out know, for some reason is doesnt work with my firefox . Having to use IE .

4. Games   -   #4
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+18 August 2004 - 12:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 18 August 2004 - 12:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@18 August 2004 - 12:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy
    @18 August 2004 - 12:20

gimmie a link and I&#39;ll give it a go if you want
    Don&#39;t worry i worked it out know, for some reason is doesnt work with my firefox . Having to use IE . [/b][/quote]
    ok