Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wes Borland Back With Limpbizkit!

Well there it is folks Wes Borland has rejoined with limpbizkit. It's rumoured that Interscope is holding him to a contract and that he has to make one more album with limpbizkit by contract, but i dont think that's the case. I think he's back by choice. If you don't believe me then check the website. limpbizkit.com if you still don't believe me then check fred's blog here: www.xanga.com/americanalien

2. Music   -   #2
    leeferdude's Avatar Walking Dumbass
    Limp Bizkit sucks.

3. Music   -   #3
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If he is back by choice, then Wes Borland has lost any of his credibility he has built up over the past 2 or 3 years...it's a sad day for rock n roll

4. Music   -   #4
    I only know of limp dickshit

5. Music   -   #5
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    everyone i knew was all hooraaa and shit when he left. he is a good guitar player, and i hate that he is wasting his time with the shittiest nu-metal band ever.

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by lee551@16 August 2004 - 07:46
    everyone i knew was all hooraaa and shit when he left. he is a good guitar player, and i hate that he is wasting his time with the shittiest nu-metal band ever.
    He is teh WORST guitar player

7. Music   -   #7
    leeferdude's Avatar Walking Dumbass
    Originally posted by Golden Guitarist+16 August 2004 - 03:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Golden Guitarist @ 16 August 2004 - 03:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lee551@16 August 2004 - 07:46
    everyone i knew was all hooraaa and shit when he left.&nbsp; &nbsp; he is a good guitar player, and i hate that he is wasting his time with the shittiest nu-metal band ever.
    He is teh WORST guitar player [/b][/quote]
    True Dat.

8. Music   -   #8
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    well he&#39;s not malmsteen or anything, but he&#39;s better than your average 182 punk guitar player.

9. Music   -   #9
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    yeah, he&#39;s back and it doesn&#39;t really matter. i for one like limp bizkit (shoot me?), but i like the music that doesn&#39;t get aired. most of their music that gets aired is trash, but the others i like. yep, whatever...
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

10. Music   -   #10
    Orange_Boy's Avatar Metal Head
    limp bizkit rules
    Coming Soon!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast