Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silyl Question...probably

Poster
    He wont be able to set up the page as A3 if the printer at home can't do it (as I recall).

But he can save it as A4 then File\Page Setup and change to A3 at the school.

See my last re formatting tho'.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by exo_body@20 August 2004 - 15:06
    yeah but the thing is, he cant save it as A3, as it doesnt give him the option to do it, if you know what i mean.like theres no option to save it as A3, as the A3 printer is not plugged into it
    Neither is it on my computer, I dont have an A3 printer.

Is it definitely MSword2003?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    "Microsoft Office Word 2003"

well my dad said he could set up his own page, like make one himself and set the length and width of a normal A3 paper, but should he bother doing this do you think?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by exo_body@20 August 2004 - 15:10

well my dad said he could set up his own page, like make one himself and set the length and width of a normal A3 paper, but should he bother doing this do you think?
    Ah so he has found the option

Yes he should, and save it as as such, that way he won't have to mess around with it in School tomorrow.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    ok, thanks guys for your help!appreciate it!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by manker+20 August 2004 - 15:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 20 August 2004 - 15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-exo_body@20 August 2004 - 15:10

Ah so he has found the option

Yes he should, and save it as as such, that way he won&#39;t have to mess around with it in School tomorrow. [/b][/quote]
    I agree, that would make the most sense.

WYSIWYG and so forth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12