Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheapest International Domain Name

Now if only I could find FULL Shopping Cart Software that I can create on my pc and publish to upload to my webspace Ide be set. Ive seen some theryre just very pricey so...

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    you can always just open a paypal account and use that...

There is a crack in everything.
    That's how the light gets in.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by motherflux
    you can always just open a paypal account and use that...
    I have PayPal, I need software to create the Shopping Cart with multiple items...

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    I have PayPal, I need software to create the Shopping Cart with multiple items...
    Try osCommerce

*note: you will need PHP & MySQL

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    That looks like the best thing Ive seen yet, just a couple quick questions, once I create the Shopping Cart on my pc will I be able to upload it to my webspace and I have yet to have leared anything about PHP or MySQL but once Ive learned it will it also be something that I create on my pc and the upload to my webspace as well...

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    Poster
    If you install Apache, with PHP and MySQL on your localhost then I'm pretty sure if you save it to a location you can then later upload it to your webhost. If you don't know how to install Apache and the other required services on your home machine I would recommened FoxServ or another popular installer.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    I installed FoxSeve and then osCommerce and tried to figure it out although Im completely lost...

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    I installed FoxSeve and then osCommerce and tried to figure it out although Im completely lost...
    Where are you lost at..?

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    Well just about everywhere really but I also relized my ISP web space dosent seem to support PHP or MYSql. So I decided to continue my adventure to finding software that creates the cart on your pc and can publish it directly to web space or you can also manually put it on your web space. I did find just what I was looking for and have now found out after setting up the basics my ISP web space dosent even support fkin java so now Im looking for free web space that supports java with as littles ads as possible...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12