Thread: I Found This Quite Extraordinary

Poster
    A Tribute to Mr Cash

I can't imagine how long this took to make.

Warning file is almost 1.5 megs. I think it is worth the wait, but I have strange taste.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    The Man in Black is not a "strange" taste, J'Pol.

"Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley+21 August 2004 - 15:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr JP Fugley @ 21 August 2004 - 15:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@21 August 2004 - 19:55
    The Man in Black is not a "strange" taste, J&#39;Pol.

the tribute however is, though i thought it genuine.

a fine piece of work, full of pathos and that sort of thing. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not up on the details, but I&#39;m aware Big John did a rasher or two of that "other people&#39;s music" stuff in the last several years before his death; I normally stay away from that type of thing (thinking of Pat Boone doing Ozzy Osbourne) but, owing to your post, I may explore a bit.

I&#39;ve got the unexpurgated "Cash at Folsom" and "Cash at San Quentin" CDs (remastered and complete); if you&#39;re interested, PM me and I&#39;ll crank up SS so you can root around.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #4
    thats beutiful Mr Cash RIP Enuff Respect due

5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    JPøL are you trying to say something?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    And heres me thinking Johnny cash was change from a durex machine :"> Sorry I can&#39;t believe I made that joke, I need to get out of the 80&#39;s Its was cool though even though I don&#39;t follow J cash&#39;s work.