Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sigs: Read

The img code is enabled for the sigs, but you'll have to checkout vbcode for your colors and anything else not currently working quite right. Span is classified as HTML and we'll never add support for that in sigs. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/faq.php?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Also changed min posts to 7 characters and the sig character limit was 300 but was increased to 400.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by krohn
    The img code is enabled for the sigs, but you'll have to checkout vbcode for your colors and anything else not currently working quite right. Span is classified as HTML and we'll never add support for that in sigs. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/faq.php?

Ahhhh im glad to see the '1 post then i go away for 2 months' admin is making is making the rules now.... even though its not his board. Maybe and im just brainstorming now, becuase this is his baaord he could enable it if he wants to....

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Working fine, including colors, here.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    shutup peerzyboy... I didn't go away for two months, I've been doing behind the scenes stuff.

HTML is not something that will EVER be enabled here because it would be incredibly stupid. People could plant any HTML code including malicious stuff if it were enabled.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Also changed min posts to 7 characters and the sig character limit was 300 but was increased to 400.

Why do we have min post? Lounge is oftern a place for quick one word witty remarks. Also sig limit use to be 500 or 600. But your the boss...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    The span tags are probably left overs from the convert. Span tags were not allowed on the invision board.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    shutup peerzyboy... I didn't go away for two months, I've been doing behind the scenes stuff.

HTML is not something that will EVER be enabled here because it would be incredibly stupid. People could plant any HTML code including malicious stuff if it were enabled.

Well you certainly didnt tell us about any of the stuff you were doing behind the scenes. Also from this move (and im not trying to flame just my view) that all that was here was a half working VB board. Wonder what you were working on? In the time you were working behind the scene's Rookie was asked a few things that you could have helped on and had some stuff you ould have helped on but you were too busy....behind the scenes ofcourse.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Stop Trolling Peerzy

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Stop Trolling Peerzy

Just amking my view point felt. He told me to shut up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast