Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where is World News?

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    RIP Sportsworld too

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    After the grief at the loss passes -

It really is the people that count above all else. As long as we still have each of you, and the quality of your minds, no one loses.
    I lost my sweet comeback of posting horse blinders as lib glasses in reply to vid's pink specs...
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    Likewise as hank & J2 said;

You noticed that most of the people that crawled around the lounge kept away from WW&E, I think for that reason of being called on what you said.
    I feel a creeping suspison that everything accomplished in the last month is wasted because there is no threads to back up on; and it's sad that such a thing comes right before a crucial election.
    DON'T WORRY we have evey last thing you posted in a special folder for the xmas party

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Poster
    I lost my sweet comeback of posting horse blinders as lib glasses in reply to vid's pink specs...
    It will live on in the minds of those of us who loved it.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You noticed that most of the people that crawled around the lounge kept away from WW&E.
    Why do you feel the need to be derogatory toward people who use the lounge. I'm quite capable of holding a fairly intelligent discussion with most people but do not wish to discuss US politics with those that clearly have more interest and posess more knowledge on the subject.

Yet I am interested in learning from these posts and have a deep respect and affinity for the people that make them. It is the same for many people, particularly those not from within your country. I suspect.

I hope I did not offend anyone by writing this but since I, and a lot of people I think of as friends, post in the lounge I wanted to make that point.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    I mentioned no names...

If the shoe fits, find the other shoe...

Of course manker you are one who regularly visits here and I'm sure you don't count yourself as a lounge crawler...The point is is that WN&E was not run like the lounge; with the top thread "I just farted"...

Even I try to check up on busyman's GTFO and STFU thread though...is that gone?
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by danb
    RIP Sportsworld too
    funny how no-one noticied that incuding me :confused:

My Blog
    I'm still here.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    After the grief at the loss passes -

It really is the people that count above all else. As long as we still have each of you, and the quality of your minds, no one loses.
    Honestly, you are such a girl about these things..

Actually, the quality of my mind is questionable after all the bashing about here and elsewhere.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Honestly, you are such a girl about these things..

Actually, the quality of my mind is questionable after all the bashing about here and elsewhere.
    And not before???? I can't help it, J2. You are just so darn 'pickable'......I think maybe tis the feathers or something!!!!!

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by danb
    RIP Sportsworld too
    Whatworld?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123