Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suprnova Not Working

Poster
    i get this error with both browsers IE and firefox

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    oh yea and it was working well and it jus stoped working and i havent done anything with my ip or w/e u were talking about

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Blademaster
    Thats strange, is your ISP blocking it? Are your friends still unable to use it?
    Try using a mirror like http://torrentreactor.net/

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    did u try
    Some software firewalls, for instance the Norton Personal Firewall (which is also part of Norton Internet Security) or ZoneAlarm remove the referer from HTTP requests which will block any downloads on any site that does a referer check. Hence such options should always be turned off. In Norton you have to go to the Privacy Settings and disable browser privacy (which doesn't really protect your privacy anyway as your IP address will always be logged regardless of that setting), in ZoneAlarm you have to go to Privacy -> Cookie Control -> Custom and uncheck "remove private header information".
    ?

maybe thats the problem?

also try reloading the page.
    <insert signature here>

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Read #1 again.

They did this cause people were using GoSN and it was taking away from their traffic and they were losing money. Simple as that.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    thats fine, but they aint using GoSuprnova
    <insert signature here>

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    my bad, missed that post.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by vivitron 15
    Some software firewalls, for instance the Norton Personal Firewall (which is also part of Norton Internet Security) or ZoneAlarm remove the referer from HTTP requests which will block any downloads on any site that does a referer check. Hence such options should always be turned off. In Norton you have to go to the Privacy Settings and disable browser privacy (which doesn't really protect your privacy anyway as your IP address will always be logged regardless of that setting), in ZoneAlarm you have to go to Privacy -> Cookie Control -> Custom and uncheck "remove private header information".
    i think that has nothing to do with this problem b/c suprnova was working well and i didnt do anything to my comp and suprnova had jus stop working

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    well i've found (frustratingly so) that some torrent files will d/l as normal when hitting 'save as', whereas others will give me the html page only...weird...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    yup it only gives the html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12