Thread: this board

threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    manker, my 5 second moan did not consist of much so that it did not confuse people like you. I had 2 points to make. 1. I don't like the new look of the board and 2. Why is Sportsworld hid away?

Maybe people do not have an interest in sports and prefer to just jack off in front of their screen rather take an interest in sports.

Anyway, this forum has grown old on me now and has not progressed in any real way apart from format. I like progression so i am off to find a new forum to join that does not go stale like this one.

There are quite a few good people on here that are useful (VirtualBody and Rossco are just 2) but a lot of the others just bore me.

The Mods also need to have a think about the board. For example, if someone has an opinion, leave the thread open to discussion. It is like walking on eggshells around here - you make an illegal thread, it gets closed, you make a legal thread that the mods do not like, it gets closed. Sorry but that is not the way to attract new members.

There are too many meglomaniacs here, too many chiefs, not enough indians. Its the members that should have the last say in anything, not the mods.

I'm off to google forums

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Good luck

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by threelions00

I'm off to google forums
    Most torrent sites have forums with them these days which I post on, most of those forums are a lot stricter than here.

For instance Suprnova forums would have banned you for making two threads complaining about mods. Torrentbits forum has a ton of rules, which are prevent any sort of fun.

In my experience this is the easiest going of all the filesharing forums with a decent(ish) sized membership.

Though I'm sure there are lots of easy-going forums for other topics.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Thanks for that.

I do like it when I spur people into making an effort with their prose.

All the best with your quest.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Retired
    The reason WHY I close your topics threelions00 is because if I dont there will be 100+ topics about the same bullshit how bad the new forum is. Just use the search function or go 2 a second page find a conplaint topic and reply there.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Site Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by threelions00
    manker, my 5 second moan did not consist of much so that it did not confuse people like you. I had 2 points to make. 1. I don't like the new look of the board and 2. Why is Sportsworld hid away?

Maybe people do not have an interest in sports and prefer to just jack off in front of their screen rather take an interest in sports.

Anyway, this forum has grown old on me now and has not progressed in any real way apart from format. I like progression so i am off to find a new forum to join that does not go stale like this one.

There are quite a few good people on here that are useful (VirtualBody and Rossco are just 2) but a lot of the others just bore me.

The Mods also need to have a think about the board. For example, if someone has an opinion, leave the thread open to discussion. It is like walking on eggshells around here - you make an illegal thread, it gets closed, you make a legal thread that the mods do not like, it gets closed. Sorry but that is not the way to attract new members.

There are too many meglomaniacs here, too many chiefs, not enough indians. Its the members that should have the last say in anything, not the mods.

I'm off to google forums

Oh, but if we stayed with the same old script and layout it wouldn't have grown old on you? It's funny that when we make the switch and change, you say the forum hasn't progressed