Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Psychic's???

Poster
    I have never been to a psychic. It might be fun to get a group together, get tanked up then go to a psychic.

The closest thing I have been to a psychic is overhearing a mother tell her children they are really going to get it when they get home.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Saw this recently. I have this strange feeling.

'It's beautiful over here'
    A woman had a vision of her father who said, "It's all right, honey. It's beautiful over here, so don't you worry." He laughed, adding "Now I don't have to pay for all that furniture your mom and sister bought." Within minutes she got a phone call saying her father had just died of a heart attack. And not long afterward, she received a letter from her mother saying she and the sister had bought a house full of furniture right before her father died!
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    Well, have you ever had someone pop into your head, have a sense they needed you, you call, and there's been an emergency? How bought dreaming of the future? How bout a sense of foreboding, and being correct in what you picked up on. How about knowing someone died? Etc.
    I am unsure of the difference between intuition and psychic. I have had what you describe here, Ruthie, many times. There is almost a comfort in being connected to others so closely.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Yes.....
    she probably had her stomach sticking out a little and went to the doc a little late and the physic guy just said what the doc would say...

and i dont make sense today :S

My Blog
    I'm still here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123