2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk
    ya well those people died so its ok

bring it back

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by danb
    You are lucky then, I heard Samaritans worldwide were inundated with telephone calls from broken members
    Ouch!

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44

Angry

Bring the reputation marks back as they were useful for seeing whether infromation is likely to be correct (and for spotting noobies).

As although people think this is a bad thing and that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover etc... it really does help when finding out what are the latest/best applications the newest releases etc..... as those who come here more often, often have the answers...

my 2 Cents.....
    (edit: I live in the UK so my 2 Pence actually... lol)

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sebastian_insua
    Bring the reputation marks back as they were useful for seeing whether infromation is likely to be correct (and for spotting noobies).

As although people think this is a bad thing and that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover etc... it really does help when finding out what are the latest/best applications the newest releases etc..... as those who come here more often, often have the answers...

my 2 Cents.....
    (edit: I live in the UK so my 2 Pence actually... lol)
    Yes, exactly, what he said.

Reputation points will really work. Bring it back.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    are we ever going to get an admin or mods say in this and what is going on in team chat about it?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah, bring them back. I promise to only rate people positively when they do something selfless and will rate people badly when they don't say thanks.

I will refrain from giving bad points when someone gets on my nerves/is a poor speller/has more rep points than me/is a scouser/bumps their own lounge thread after it's been dead for 3 days/professes to have a 'lucky number'/disagrees with me/puts an apostrophe in the wrong place/rejects my cyber advances. I also won't rate people higher when they make me laugh whilst, in the main, not rating those who post verifieds and tech advice.

Yes. I can see me doing all that and everyone pitching in to make the reputation system really work.

If I can take the sarcasm tags off for a moment tho' I think that implementing the reputation system for a bit of fun is a great idea. Provided it isn't taken at all seriously.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Yeah, bring them back. I promise to only rate people positively when they do something selfless and will rate people badly when they don't say thanks.

I will refrain from giving bad points when someone gets on my nerves/is a poor speller/has more rep points than me/is a scouser/bumps their own lounge thread after it's been dead for 3 days/professes to have a 'lucky number'/disagrees with me/puts an apostrophe in the wrong place/rejects my cyber advances. I also won't rate people higher when they make me laugh whilst, in the main, not rating those who post verifieds and tech advice.

Yes. I can see me doing all that and everyone pitching in to make the reputation system really work.

If I can take the sarcasm tags off for a moment tho' I think that implementing the reputation system for a bit of fun is a great idea. Provided it isn't taken at all seriously.
    Wanker your post would have been a classic had you not posted that disclaimer at the end.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I didn't want to get banned for a day for being unhelpful
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I didn't want to get banned for a day for being unhelpful
    Damn you took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to post that but something else got my attention.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast