Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please try to help me!!!

I need help!!! Please I need a program whether you have to buy it or not, a program that can split movies for example Avi because all of the movie splitters I have used are making the movies out of sink which is making me very MAD!!! So will someone lay me down on the latest good movie splitter.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Maybe not what you're looking for,because the split files are unusable untill you rejoin them (they have a .001 extention):

MasterSplitter
    Very easy to use.
    Mostly used for posting on newsgroups.

If you know where to look you can find a crack for this

hmm...asspie

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thanks man, ill be trying this asap and yes I know where to look

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Ok there is one prob i got the program working and you know what well when i split a video it puts it in like 001 002 etc how do i play it???

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    That's what I said in my first post:
    the split files are unusable untill you rejoin them (they have a .001 extention)
    I think you could try changing (renaming) the extention to .avi | .mpeg | ...(whatever the original file was).

hmm...asspie

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I tried when I play the movie it wont work. Also tried going to there site looking around or their helpme. I can't seem to find any solutions.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by imasoldier
    I tried when I play the movie it wont work. Also tried going to there site looking around or their helpme. I can't seem to find any solutions.
    try it in VideoLAN.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Nope

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    If you still want to watch the file after it's split,then mastersplitter isn't what you're looking for.

The only use mastersplitter has is for splitting the files so you can upload them to newsgroups,and for joining the files after you dl'ed them from newsgroups.

As I said in my first post: Probably not the kind of tool you're looking for.

hmm...asspie

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Well I'm looking for a program to split movies because I have a movie that is to big and wont fit on a cd so i want to slit it so i can convert them to svcd. Now is there is good simple program that wont make the videos out of sink. And able to watch em.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast