Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Amazed!

Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    My condolences certainly go out to the families of the soldiers killed in this war.

But I'm amazed that the Iraqi soldiers have managed to kill any of the British lads out there as the Americans have been doing the job for them.

This hasn't been written as some kind of sick joke, it just really pi$$e$ me off when we send over our people to help our "Allies" fight a war and then the incompetent Americans kill more of us than the bloody enemy has managed.

Whenever there's the mention of "Friendly Fire" it's always the Americans doing the firing. I mean if it were us killing Americans they'd be over here suing us. As it is they just come out with BS excuses. No wonder no-one else in the UN wants to join in, they don't want to be shot by the Americans.

So to all of the Americans "THE BRITISH ARE ON THE SAME SIDE AS YOU" or wasn't that explained to you.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Its the British(you ) That can't spell UN. (check your post )
    Accidents happen.
    Plain and simple

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by Master YodaX@25 March 2003 - 13:09
    Its the British(you ) That can't spell UN. (check your post )
    Accidents happen.
    Plain and simple
    I've already corrected that.

But when someone mentions Friendly Fire I always think what have the Americans done now. You've got access to some of the most technical pieces of hardware on the planet and what do you do with it - you put it in the hands of complete morons.

Bush is a prime example - complete moron with the power to destroy the whole planet. Christ, my grandfather has more brains but we don't let him loss with the TV remote.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Leech_Killer@25 March 2003 - 13:17

my grandfather has more brains but we don't let him loss with the TV remote.

But considering we have far more troops participating in this war, it stands to reason we will also make the most mistakes

I do find it amazing that the British have lost a much higher proportion of troops though and am very saddened by that(but remember that the largest portion of losses was in one incident). I am sure that no one belives it was intentional, so why treat it as if it was?

Added:
    Just because of what seems to be technlogical problems, please do not talk down about the troops that are trying to do their jobs.
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Leech_Killer@25 March 2003 - 13:17

Bush is a prime example - complete moron with the power to destroy the whole planet.
    WATCH IT BUDDY
    THAT'S MY PRESIDENT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.
    destroy the world?
    a pretzel f***ed him up.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by tracydani@25 March 2003 - 13:36
    please do not talk down about the troops that are trying to do their jobs.
    If America is anything like the UK then majority of soldiers in the army are those individuals that left school with no qualifications and couldn't get a job doing anything else. The people with brains (in the UK anyway) have always gone in the RAF.

I'm certainly not trying to 'talk down' the troops. Their doing a wonder job, well the British are anyway. Perhaps what we need to do is paint our Harriers in the stars and strips, that should stop them from been shot down.

@Master Yodax
    Seems strange to me that your standing up for Bush after all those funny pictures you posted about him and if he's not an idiot how do you explain this.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Leech_Killer@25 March 2003 - 14:14

LOL

He's probably just figuring it out now(by reading your post )

"Perhaps what we need to do is paint our Harriers in the stars and strips, that should stop them from been shot down."

No, cause we would just toss a few grenades at them

Everyone involved is gonna lose/suffer, so why be disrespectfull of the people who have no choice but to participate in this(Be they American, British, Australian or Iraqi's caught in the middle)?

Added: One word- suffer
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster

incase anyone wants to know.. they COLUD be night vision goggles... in which case the lense actually have pin prick holes in.. but then you have to ask why is he using NVG's in daytime.. but they look like night vis to me

and Yoda X i dont htink your in a position to comment bearing in mind your comments...

just to say FF sucks.. but it happens... and to be honest... the fact that is is UK getting hurt and not USA just goes to show which army is better trained...
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Leech_Killer+25 March 2003 - 13:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Leech_Killer @ 25 March 2003 - 13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tracydani@25 March 2003 - 13:36
    please do not talk down about the troops that are trying to do their jobs.
    If America is anything like the UK then majority of soldiers in the army are those individuals that left school with no qualifications and couldn&#39;t get a job doing anything else. The people with brains (in the UK anyway) have always gone in the RAF.

I&#39;m certainly not trying to &#39;talk down&#39; the troops. Their doing a wonder job, well the British are anyway. Perhaps what we need to do is paint our Harriers in the stars and strips, that should stop them from been shot down.

@Master Yodax
    Seems strange to me that your standing up for Bush after all those funny pictures you posted about him and if he&#39;s not an idiot how do you explain this.
    [/b][/quote]
    you must be the oppitomny(sp) of a neanderthal man

british troops being the ones who dropped out...

i was set to join the infantry out of choice..

smart ones go to the RAF my ass

that sjust shows your intellect.. do NOT assume Leech killer to be of normal intellect he is a retard
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

10. Lounge   -   #10
    twizted-dreamz
    Let`s just face the facts. Bush is a moron.the soldiers are just following orders just like they were trained.
    I am so sick and tired of all this S&#33;&#33;T.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast