Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nero Burning Rom 6.6.0.0 Reloaded

Retired
    no changelog. but this is a much bigger upgrade then the updates that are changed monthly

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by maskawaih
    wow... 80mb. Biggest from all versions before right?
    I think it's because if you go on nero.com it's like 5 different packages most about 10mb, the main one 25mb. This 80mb includes all of those packages I beleive.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Only major problem I've had with nero was with NeroVision's DVD author tool. I wanted to burn "The Village Screener" onto a dvd to play off my DVD player in the livingroom, but it gave me problems with the sound. Every so often an instant high pitch "TWEET" came in and was really annoying.. had to throw it away.
    You think this was the encoder's fault who made the video? Maybe NeroVision tried to convert the audio to 5.1 when it was compressed 2ch..i know that wouldnt be fun.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight
    Maybe NeroVision tried to convert the audio to 5.1 when it was compressed 2ch..i know that wouldnt be fun.
    I thought Nerovision2 only encoded 2ch ac3.
    It's recoding leaves a bit to be desired, anyway, being the same (if not, then scarily similar) engine as DVDShrink, which is lightyears behind Intervideo's DVDCopy.
    Another downer is that nerovision always recodes mpgs, even if they'll fit on a DVD5 disc already.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette
    My bad, they've changed it.
    Go somewhere else for your cracks.
    I really dislike that flash message. I find more and more sites going that route. Thanks anyway, Smurfette.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Poster
    Code:
         ________ __________  _________________ __________________  ._________________.___.
         \_____  \\______   \/   _____|_   ___ \\_   _____/\      \ |__\__    ___|__  |   |
          /   |   \|    |  _/\_____  \/    \  \/ |    __)_ /   |   \|  | |    |   /   |   |
         /    |    \    |   \/        \     \____|        Y    |    \  | |    |   \____   |
         \_______  /______  /_______  /\______  /_______  |____|__  /__| |____|   / ______|
                 \/       \/   \/   \/        \/        \/    \/  \/              \/
                               /\                             /\
                              <  >           __/\__          <  >
                 __ __/\_______><____________\    /___________><____________/\__ __
               _/ (_) ><       \/            /    \           \/            >< (_) \_
              ▓ \    <  >                    ³³\/³³                        <  >    / ▓
              ▓  >    \/           OBSCENiTY PROUDLY PRESENTS               \/    <  ▓
              ▓ <         Ahead Nero v6.6.0.0 Reloaded Enterprise Edition          > ▓
              ▓  \________ ___ ___ ____________  ___________ ___ ___ _____________/  ▓
              ▓          (O) (C) (Y)           ><          (O) (C) (Y)               ▓
              ▓                            <OBSCENiTY>                               ▓
              ▓                                \/                                    ▓
              ▓                                                                      ▓
              ▓          Supplier .....: your mum   Disks ........: 17               ▓
              ▓          Cracker  .....: lolita     Crack Type ...: Serial           ▓
              ▓          Packager .....: dr.X       Rating........: you decide       ▓
              ▓          Release Date .: 10/06/04   OS ...........: WinALL           ▓
              ▓       /\                                                    /\       ▓
              ▓_   _ <  >                     __/\__                       <  > _   _▓
              ▓ \ ( ) ><          /\          \    /           /\           >< ( ) / ▓
              ▓  ³³ ³³\/³³³³³³³³³³><³³³³³³³³³³/    \³³³³³³³³³³³><³³³³³³³³³³³\/³³ ³³  ▓
              ▓                  <  >         ³³\/³³          <  >                   ▓
              ▓                   \/       RELEASE NOTES       \/                    ▓
              ▓ It all started with Nero Burning ROM which is still the heart of our ▓
              ▓ Nero 6 Ultra Edition package.                                        ▓
              ▓ Nero Burning ROM is the ultimate software when it comes to burning   ▓
              ▓ CDs and DVDs. Its unsurpassed stability and reliability have gained  ▓
              ▓ Nero Burning ROM a huge success rate, especially with the arrival of ▓
              ▓ Nero Burning ROM 6. Let yourself be taken by surprise by all the new ▓
              ▓ features û youÆll be amazed.                                         ▓
              ▓ note:                                                                ▓
              ▓ NeroVision Express 3                                                 ▓
              ▓ Nero Media Player                                                    ▓
              ▓ also included !                                                      ▓
              ▓                   \/       iNSTALL NOTES       \/                    ▓
              ▓ Unpack, Install and register with the following info:                ▓
              ▓ Name         : xxxxxxxx                                              ▓
              ▓ Company      : xxxxxxxx                                              ▓
              ▓ Serial Number: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx                         ▓
              ▓                   \/         OCY NEWS          \/                    ▓
              ▓                       ---------------------                          ▓
                \ ( ) ><          /\          \    /           /\           >< ( ) / 
                 ³³ ³³\/³³³³³³³³³³><³³³³³³³³³³/    \³³³³³³³³³³³><³³³³³³³³³³³\/³³ ³³
                                 <  >         ³³\/³³          <  >
                                  \/                           \/ NFO BY OCY 2002

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123