Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

Cool

A bit of light reading, for Jonno.

http://www.bann.co.uk/personal/barryd/drugs/

Made me giggle a few times.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I dont think that you thought this thing throught clearly Lilmiss. At this time of the night there are a lot of young members logged on. How is this going to affect, or effect, them for the rest of the evening.

I personally am deeply shocked about the whole affair. This could drive me too take too much 'apple' as solace.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Oops sorry Boab.
    Just didn't think.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmiss
    Oops sorry Boab.
    Just didn't think.

shrek's new to the game burt been doing it since the 1940's

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Top Ten Drug Using Cartoon Suspects

10. Gargamel Most likely LSD. Spends his life in pursuit of little blue guys in white outfits and mentally abusing his cat. What does he plan to do with the blue dwarfs when he catches them anyway?

9. Olive Oil Probably Dexatrim abuse, maybe some amphetamines. Who is that skinny?! she might even be anorexic, she IS always giving her burger to her friend. One side question, what the hell are Popey and Brutus thinking? They almost made the list for courting her.

8. Snagglepuss Can't explain it. Maybe it's the name, or the look, but he is suspicious.

7. He-Man This is an easy one. I mean c'mon. Roid monkey #1. "BY THE POWER OF ANABOL!!!!!!" Makes me want to root for Skeletor. Alone in his castle, hitting the weights. And on top of that he even injects the stuff in his pet tiger. Animal Abuse.

6.&5. Yogi and Boo Boo We all know what is really in those picnic baskets. They go back to the cave and trip.

4. Droopy The number one downer abuser in toon land. Can't someone slip him an upper every year or two? The only time I ever saw him happy is when he sees the picture of the babe.

3. Dopey Dwarf He openly admits it. The other dwarfs deny involvement but they are under investigations. Allegations that Doc is writing some extra scripts for Sneezy and all the guys are partaking are afloat.

2. Daffy Duck He's GOT to be on crack. He is so wired he bounces around on his head without pain. Blows his beak off all the time. Some symptoms might be from "daffiness" but Haldol wouldn't work for him. Might for his buddy with Tourettes, Porky though.

1. Shaggy By far the #1 suspect. His clothes, his hair, his bad goatee, the boy converses with dogs. But all of this is nothing until you go to the Munchie Factor. Anybody who averages 9.3 dog treats consumed per episode does pot. And look at the way him and his friends painted that van!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    on all of them