Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Email Program That Can Send 1 At A Time

That seems like a good idea although Ive yet to know shit about PHP yet so if ya wanna walk me through and also there is graphics which Im not sure if theyll go and links which should be ok although Ide guess theyde have to written in html I suppose...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    hmm, well i suppose they would have to be in html code in order to work - im not sure how you could send attachments either, though im sure its possible - just not sure how

anyhow, in order to make it html is simple, if you would want to, though it may be not quite what you're after....

To do this one, all you do is to add the subject, message and your email addy between the "" in the right places, upload both files, then goto www.yoursite.com/email/email.php and voila - it will have done it for you. I can put a nice bit of code in to display a "this message was sent to all these people:" message for ya without worrying too much

im gonna think about this one - it must be poss to make Outlook or whatever do it
    <insert signature here>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    If I could get Outlook to do it all that would be ideal. As for HTML the problem is any receptients that have it disabled will get crap which is a problem. I think will be the way to go is to open the text file in 1 window and Outlook in the 2nd and then have a macro doing grab, copy, paste, send, next and then repeat...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    hmm, yeah, i guess that would be a bit of a problem - you could always have the macro "cut, paste"ing the top line of the txt, hence always taking the top person.

its a pity really there's no "easy" way to do it - its buggin the life out of me...must be a nice built in feature in office, surely? - it has loads of random other crap noone ever uses!
    <insert signature here>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Well I guess its not a regular feature anywhere as it would make certain types of email undectable as what they might be which appears is already being done anyway...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12