Thread: Kotor

numba1xclusive's Avatar Xclusive Gangsta
    yo wsup..I'm playing KOTOR at the moment, and i'm stuck on how to get the prototype accellertor. I'm in the Black Vulkar Garage,and i opened the security doors and all. The first problem i'm having is that Kandon is heavily armed and i've tried every combination of weapons and grenades. I'm going Light side the first time, so joining the game is not an option. THe second problem is I dont know how to kill the droid in the loading bay becuase he fries me every single time. any help appreciated.

Da Numba1Xclusive King

2. Games   -   #2
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Haha, wow you are real early in the game. Why dont you look up "Knights of the republic FAQ", from gamefaqs.com. I thought the part you were on was really easy. But i uninstalled KOTOR because it took too much of my time, and i couldnt have my friends and family work and school calling me wondering where i was.

3. Games   -   #3
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Such a great game...Can't wait for the sequel. But use google & see walkthroughs or somethin.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Games   -   #4
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh

5. Games   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    umm, black vulgar base was TOO easy, and u say light side playing is kind of like a chore when it doesn't have to be, it can be fun. just wait till u have to retrieve the sith launch codes to get off Taris now that's freakin hard. k, so i got off of Taris and now i gotta go find the stupid cave or something to finish my jedi training, this game OWNS

but anywho, this is what i did to kill those bastards protecting the prototype:

pause the game (white button on xbox), then using ur character aim for the chick (bodyguard) and select plasma grenade (the weird fireball one, don't know what's its called exactly), then get one of ur other guys to aim for kandon and select (hit x 4 times) fire, but if u were smart u'd have equipped everybody with swords/blades, not some crappy blaster rifle, select ur third person (the blue chick) and use here to get kandon (hit x 4 times), unpause, let the grenade explode and then select greande again, let it explode then go melee them, whole process takes about 10-15 seconds, once kandon and the chick are dead, go for the 2 bodyguards behind them, they're hella easy to kill.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.