Thread: Harsh Moderating or what

enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    They must've fell off the forum.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    They still have funny rules:
    GENERAL GUIDELINES
    Registration
    If you agree to the following statement and agree to abide by these terms you may register. Note that Rainbowfc Forums is "Private Members Only" meaning you will need to purchase a subscription package to access all the forums. Unless if there's any promotional offers running at that time.

Downloading Torrent
    You may download as many torrents as you like providing you "upload" as much as you "download" simply meaning keep on seeding for as long as you possibly can, this will help many other users download faster so you can get of the hook sooner also this will help us to help you.

Uploading Torrent
    Uploading is so much more fun so upload as much as you can or as many as you like providing you seed them for a reasonably good time preferably 24hours or so this will eliminate you from being a deserter leaving many users hanging on a cliff. No offence but if any users complain you will get a warning for nothing. The only requirement is that you post an image related with the torrent, image size accepted currently is width 225 x 150 height that's all.

Passwords
    Posting passwords else where is not permitted in any circumstances in-fact it will get your account "suspended" if not "banned" immediately, please respect our forums rules. If you do not agree with the way this site will run, then simply do not to register.

Posting Else Where
    You may post as many torrent files else where as you like this will help the community grow and for that you might get rewarded, If you do lets keep it between us as our secret no one else needs to know about your promotion but if you like you can tell everyone or start a topic.

Starting New Topics
    Important always do a little search to find out if there is any similar torrent already posted. A good poster should always include topic title as the torrent file and a very short description also file properties and running time etc. Go to the forum "Rainbowfc Caf'e" there you should find few posting template just copy paste then enter details.

Replying To A Topic
    Be sure not to quote the authors post as it will make no sense to post exact words twice since it's already been posted there. Simply click the "ADD REPLY" button and make out a nice sentence if you do that we will love you not hate you.

Sending PMs (Private Messages)
    Do not send any passwords as a favors to anyone under any circumstances via the PM Center "Private Messages" as these may be tracked and if found that user will be suspended for XX days.

When uploading an "avatar" picture the image extensions allowed are (gif/jpg/jpeg/png) with size limits of width 160pixels x height 160pixels and the maximum file size allowed is 200kb/s. Any image containing nudity will be removed with/without a warning 1st time next time account will be suspended.

Profile Picture
    When uploading an "photo" the image extensions allowed are (gif/jpg/jpeg/png) with size limits of width 160pixels x height 160pixels and the maximum file size allowed is 200kb/s. Any image containing nudity will be removed with/without a warning 1st time next time account will be suspended.

Signature
    When uploading an "signature" the image extensions allowed are (gif/jpg/jpeg/png) with size limits of width 324pixels x height 64pixels and the maximum file size allowed is 400kb/s. Any image containing nudity will be removed with/without a warning 1st time next time account will be suspended.

Contributor Pass
    Package Includes unlimited access to all rainbowfc forums including the Adult 18+ Torrents except the V.I.P. Torrents forums.

V.I.P. Member Pass
    Package Includes unlimited access to all rainbowfc forums including Adult 18+ Torrents and the V.I.P. Torrents forums with most standard features enabled.

Elite Member PASS
    Package Includes unlimited access to all rainbowfc forums including Adult 18+ Torrents and the V.I.P. Torrents forums with many advanced features enabled.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I don't think this rule would go down too well here:
    1-8 reply posts per one member account per day. If you exceed this limit your ability to post may be disabled for 4-7 days. If this happens you will be notified via pm (Personal Messenger). We hope that 1-8 reply posts per day are an acceptable limit for most of our serious members. We guarantee you won't miss anything during your subscription period. We will continue to monitor and modify these new rules to satisfy all needs of our members.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Only bottom three look worth it.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    A lot of people's inbox would be full if that was the lounge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123